Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Beauty » I CAN PROVE THAT TRUMP IS INSANE. THIS IS WHAT HE WOULD LOOK LIKE IF HE WERE SANE. SEE WHAT I MEAN? SEE THE DIFF?

I CAN PROVE THAT TRUMP IS INSANE. THIS IS WHAT HE WOULD LOOK LIKE IF HE WERE SANE. SEE WHAT I MEAN? SEE THE DIFF?

Posted - January 14, 2020

Responses

Not liking someone's hair doesn't make him insane. 
      January 14, 2020 9:10 AM MST

No one is talking about anything to do about not liking his hairdo.

He is ORANGE. HE IS BLOATED AND FAT WITH JUNK FOOD  AND HE IS STYLING A WIG THAT DOES NOTHING FOR HIM.  It shows his lack of taste, his hillbilly taste and his orange skin trying to cover up a multitude of sins that cannot be covered.  

And that TIE?  And that HUGE STOMACH?  And that cellulite butt? And face?  

The hair is the least of it.  AND HE IS INSANE.  

January 14, 2020 9:30 AM MST

Not fair!  The top left photo has an orange filter cover thingy!
      January 14, 2020 2:31 PM MST

Well then what about all the billions of other pictures and him in real life?  HUH?   With his white owl puffy eyes encircling the orange?  How do they manage to keep the circles all white and puffy? 
      January 14, 2020 2:33 PM MST

January 14, 2020 2:36 PM MST

Do you think the top picture looks better?
      January 14, 2020 9:13 AM MST

I just assumed that this is the way you THINK he really looks.   Yes it looks much better.  It is a photoshopped version of a healthy, sane, clear skinned and clear eyed version of what this monster  really looks like.

Minus the bloat, the orange, the fake horsehair  and inserting a sane brain into the mix.  
      January 14, 2020 9:25 AM MST

No, do not think that is how he would look with a buzz cut. 
    His hairline is solid in front. His bald spot is in back. And the pict looks like peach fuzz hair. 
      January 14, 2020 9:57 AM MST

THIS IS ALL FAKE.  HE COULD NEVER LOOK THIS GOOD.  
      January 14, 2020 2:36 PM MST

What do you expect from a shape-shifting reptilian alien?...

January 14, 2020 9:44 AM MST

My yellow parakeet died yesterday.  That leaves five.  I am not getting new ones.  I get too attached.  

I have five left.  Nuka, Things one and two, the beautiful version of cola, Cola is gone, whom I worshipped.    Her mate died soon after.  So, I wonder if Thing 1 will meet the same fate.  No mate, maybe they die of confusion or broken hearts or something.  

So there are five now.  I want something cleaner next.  Maybe a turtle. I had turtles before or maybe taratulas again.  Something that is happy in a cage.

Billie does her own stunts and that tarantula was actually in her mouth.  Ahhh the things you do when you are 14.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 14, 2020 9:53 AM MST
      January 14, 2020 9:48 AM MST

Sorry to hear about your birdie.
    Get a gecko. They are easy and have personality. My son has a leopard Gecko that challenges our cat. Lol (it has learned the cat cannot get in.) 
      January 14, 2020 9:59 AM MST

I think it is a great idea, but WHERE DO THEY POOP?????
      January 14, 2020 10:09 AM MST

My son's has picked a corner in his tank to do his business so it is not all over. 
      January 14, 2020 10:17 AM MST

I am sorry to hear one of your parakeets died. While they are not as majestic (or amusing) as cockatoos, they are fine birds nonetheless.

I hope the remaining ones continue in good health.
      January 14, 2020 10:05 AM MST

And they are here.  You know?  You get used to them.  They are my little buddies and I hate it that I cannot save them from the inevitable.  

She was my first and it is always the egg bound deal that gets them in the end.  
      January 14, 2020 10:08 AM MST

• I don't think he's insane .. he is a narcissist however.  He only cares about what will benefit him.  He likes to play people and for some reason, some allow him to do so.  I think behind all their backs ..he's laughing himself silly that they fall for all his BS.
      January 14, 2020 9:59 AM MST

I have made a New Year's resolution to bolster my belief that he may win.  I am trying to deal with it.

There is no chance I am wrong. He is insane.  Now, if you wish to debate this, I can.  I have evidence that will bore you to death because it is so massive.  We have known each other for years. From Answer Bag till now.  So, you may know that I don't just name-call a jerk insane, because I think that is a good insult.  He is certifiably crazy and I would say the majority of the top mental experts in this country have weighed in on the fact that he is MORE THAN SELF-CENTERED.  He is totally unbalanced and dangerous.

That said, it is great to see you as usual.    It is fun to interact with you.  
      January 14, 2020 10:06 AM MST

I have to side with Mrs. C on this.

It is easy to call someone insane (or stupid) when you do not understand the motivations for their behaviors. Moreover, simply calling Trump insane is not predictive. Let's stipulate he is insane. OK, so what does that tell us? Not much, it turns out.

In contrast, viewing Trump through the specific lenses of narcissism and dementia is useful, I believe. Because Trump displays classic narcissistic behaviors, we can predict  with reasonable accuracy how he will react to new situations by asking, "What would a narcissist do under these circumstances?"

Similarly, using the accumulated knowledge of how people with dementia behave can be useful in dealing with Trump. I think if the military advisers who presented Trump with options for response to violence by Iran-backed militias in Iraq had understood how demented people fixate on the novel or unusual, they would not have mentioned assassinating Soleimani as an option. But they did, and Trump fixated on that option, and here we are today.

Is Trump insane from a certain point of view? I think you could make that case. But I don't think making that case teaches us very much.
      January 14, 2020 10:17 AM MST

You can side all you want to.  You are wrong.  I will give this its just desserts.  I need time. Now you are priming my pump.  

HE IS CERTIFIABLY INSANE.  And I will address this as best I can with this insane manner of trying to debate an issue of this magnitude if you insist.  

He cannot think straight.  He makes choices that no rational mind would make.  He has the capacity of a small child when it comes to his emotional body.  I think he is definitely someone who has anti-social personality disorder.  

He cannot relate.  He is missing a chip.  He is an extraordinary narcissist, which many argue is not an element of insaity. I disagree.  When taken to this extreme, it is criminal and insane.  He could care less about any human being that would threaten his state of happiness.  Because he is deranged, he cannot weigh the consequences of his behaviors.  He is a pathological liar.  That is an element of insanity.  When someone is pathological ANYTHING, they are out of control.  When one is out of control, one is not SANE.

You want more?  I have paragraphs of my summations.  If that does not impress you, look to the volumes of books that have been written in the last three years.  OF EXPERTS.  AND PROOF.  OF MY WORDS.  
      January 14, 2020 10:26 AM MST

I think we are in 90%+ agreement.

The primary difference is I am using the term "insane" in the narrow clinical sense and you are using it the broader laymen sense.

A clinical psychologist would argue, "Trump has a good job. He's married. He is adored by throngs of people. He does not seem to dislike the life he leads. How is he insane?"

I fully agree with you that Donald Trump has all sorts of cognitive issues which basically make him view the world entirely through a "What's in it for me (right now)?" lens. And, because of peculiarities of his family background and his social environment, he has gotten away with his behavior for far longer than any "normal" person would.

So, from a laymen perspective, Trump's horrid behavior and lack of reality processing mean he is insane, because no "normal" person would do what he does without going to jail or the funny farm. From a clinical perspective, since Trump works, has a family, he doesn't report hearing voices in his head, and is not directly a threat to himself or other people (e.g. someone else pulled the trigger on Soleimani based on Trump's orders), he does NOT actually meet the clinical criteria for insanity.
      January 14, 2020 10:46 AM MST

AND PULEEZE do not FRUSTRATE me to DEATH with something like you are dismissing the evidence because you have NO proof.

Meaning he is a RAPIST.  And that is INSANE.  He attacked and RAPED his first wife. She wrote about it.  Then retracted it when he threatened her financially.  AND HE RAPED THAT WOMAN IN BERGDORFF's and I KNOW HE HAS DONE IT TO EVEN LESS POWERFUL WOMEN THAN Jean Carroll.  He is in court right now from several allegations. THIS IS NOT SANE BEHAVIOR.  

I believe the proof.  And it is overwhelming.  We have his words.  We have his history.  We have everything but the INCOME TAX FORMS.  Oh wait, I mean the VIDEO of the RAPE.  

Sorry, that was another CHARGE against him.  Those income tax forms.  Of course that doesn't make him insane. Hiding that money. That just makes him a CROOK.  Real sane. This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 14, 2020 10:34 AM MST
      January 14, 2020 10:32 AM MST

And the SHARPIE?

Is this the mind of someone who thinks?  That is a cognitive issue and he may have dementia as well, but he is still nuttier than a fruitcake.
      January 14, 2020 10:36 AM MST

• He certainly acts like a maniac ... so I guess if he quacks like a duck .. he is one.  
    God forbid if he wins, more fuel for his insanity.  
    He's being enabled by a bunch of lunatics who put their politics first and our democracy last, if at all.

January 14, 2020 10:42 AM MST