Active Now

Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There are things that matter and things that don't. Are there many things that matter to you or only a few? Wouldja share them with us?

There are things that matter and things that don't. Are there many things that matter to you or only a few? Wouldja share them with us?

Posted - January 15, 2020

Responses

You matter. Unless you multiplied by the square of the speed of light, then you energy.
      January 15, 2020 3:22 AM MST

Geez R why didn't you stop at "YOU MATTER"? My heart melted and I felt real good. Then you had to go on and 'splain yourself and well he** I matter. I starstuff according to Carl Sagan decades ago. We all starstuff. Okey dokey. SIGH. For a minit there I was on Cloud 7! Oh well what the he**! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to ya.
    The Open is set to begin next week and already a qualifier had to withdraw due to the bad air. What's gonna happen d'ya think? Condolences again. Every day I condolence Aussies. I hope I can stop soon! :)
      January 15, 2020 3:29 AM MST

Couldn't resist the joke. Actually what really matters is the people I care about.

As for Melbourne, I really don't know. Bushfires are part of every Australian summer but they've never, ever been like this.
      January 15, 2020 4:56 AM MST

You heard about the qualifier who left due to coughing fit? I know where Adelaide is. How is YOUR air?
      January 15, 2020 5:01 AM MST

Not too bad - my asthmatic daughter only had to stay indoors twice, when the wind brought smoke from the Yorke Peninsula and Kangaroo Island fires over the suburbs of Adelaide. We're a fair distance from any heavily forested areas, and the nearest are to the east - the prevailing wind at this time of year carried that smoke away from us.
      January 15, 2020 5:04 AM MST

Well that is good to hear m'dear. So far so good but the fires are continuing on and who knows when they will be contained? It's very hot there too this year isn't? Hotter than "normal"? Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 15, 2020 5:27 AM MST

The long-haired boffins are saying that this is the new "normal", but our Prime Monster couldn't give a rat's a$$. Uncle Rupert and the coal industry are keeping him in his job, he can't risk getting them offside. This post was edited by Slartibartfast at January 15, 2020 4:36 PM MST
      January 15, 2020 4:36 PM MST