Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » A Fair Trial requires documents and witnesses. Why is moscow mitch that son of an itch so devoted to denying dumb don a FAIR TRIAL?

A Fair Trial requires documents and witnesses. Why is moscow mitch that son of an itch so devoted to denying dumb don a FAIR TRIAL?

Posted - January 15, 2020

Responses

He's afraid of the truth.  The truth might make him look bad too.  
      January 15, 2020 11:38 AM MST

MIGHT? 
      January 16, 2020 10:21 AM MST

You're lookin at it from a realistic point of view (how it really is).  He's looking at it from a arrogant point of view (I'm right.  Period.  All hail lord trump)
      January 16, 2020 12:24 PM MST

I wonder is Lev Parnas and hopefully Bolton the smoking guns? It's getting real interesting isn't it Shuhak? Thank you for your reply! :)
      January 17, 2020 3:08 AM MST

He fears that a lot of people besides Trump will be brought down by allowing testimony under oath.
      January 15, 2020 12:41 PM MST

Well moscow mitch that son of an itch will have a lot of blood on his hands. Figuratively. A lot to answer for and possibly suffer for very bigly. It's only fair. Thank you for your reply L and Happy Friday! :)
      January 17, 2020 3:10 AM MST

Happy Friday. :)  All the senators but one have sworn to be fair.  The senator from Oklahoma was absent due to a family health emergency, but I'm sure he will also take the oath.  Let's see how many of them uphold that oath.
      January 17, 2020 9:37 AM MST

Including mowcow mitch that son of an itch who priorly said he was conspiring and colluding with the White House to insure there would be no daylight between them? What a rotten fake phony SOB be he! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      January 18, 2020 3:30 AM MST

Y'know ... I've been wondering a few things about this alleged "trial".

1 - The average person only gets paid $40/day for being a juror. (Washington, DC)
    Shouldn't the Senate be subject to the same law?

2 - In a regular trial, the judge will dismiss any juror who makes statements revealing a predisposition without hearing the evidence.
    Why can't the Supreme Court Justice dismiss Senators who have done the same?
      January 16, 2020 10:14 AM MST

((hugs)) That's for asking a superduper most excellent question Walt. I don't know how much authority Chief Justice Roberts has over this Senate trial. I have heard that the Senators can overrule him and I hope that isn't true. With the Lev Parnas revelations and John Bolton hopefully on deck to testify those will be the smoking guns. We'll see how the toady sycophant whinya** spineless eunuch Republican senators get out of this. Ought to be a riot! Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Friday to ya! :)
      January 17, 2020 3:13 AM MST

It's easy to see who the "two faced" hypocrites are.
    They agree with Trump that it was bad for Obama to use his authority to investigate the Trump campaign ... but it's okay for Trump to attempt to use his authority to investigate HIS political opponents.
      January 17, 2020 6:55 AM MST

I have come to the conclusion that dumb don and his cabal et al do not grasp comprehend or understand what hypocrisy is Walt. They are so good at it 24/7. Like a second skin they wear. I believe they are completely unaware that when they attack Dems for doing eactly what one of theirs or did or will do they no significance to it. It has no meaning to them Walt. They simply cannot relate to it. So all our pointing out and showing them how and when they are displaying hypocrisy falls on dead ears. I'm gonna ask. Run it up a flagpole to who salutes! Thank you for your reply m'dear!
      January 17, 2020 7:28 AM MST

Melted Candle Face THINKS he has more power than GOD.  He and his CRIMINAL WIFE think they can run roughshod over anyone and anything.

She owns China and he OWNS TRUMP.
      January 16, 2020 10:20 AM MST

True. A present-day bonnie and clyde. Sheesh. Thank you for your reply Sharon and Happy Friday! :)
      January 17, 2020 3:14 AM MST