Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Trump WILL be removed, chapter 3

Trump WILL be removed, chapter 3

Hello:

Didja see Lev Parnas last night???  Who is Lev Parnas you ask..  You'd know if you weren't covering your eyes and ears and going la la la la..

How do you practice frogmarching????

excon

Posted - January 16, 2020

Responses

I saw a clip on the news last night.  Seems he's willing to testify that Trump knew all about everything right from the get-go, along with most of the administration.
      January 16, 2020 7:24 AM MST

This idea is very sexy to me.

I am seduced.  

Make it happen, God.  Please.  

January 16, 2020 8:12 AM MST

Ain't gonna happen. 

There will not even be witnesses. Much less a witness under indictment for lying, money laundring and has a business literally named Fraud Guarantee.

Lol. 
      January 16, 2020 8:19 AM MST

Hello my,

Like I said, some of us will be covering our eyes and ears and going la la la la. 

excon This post was edited by excon at January 16, 2020 8:47 AM MST
      January 16, 2020 8:45 AM MST

January 16, 2020 9:02 AM MST

Lol. Nothing has changed. Nothing. There will be no removal. 
      January 16, 2020 9:30 AM MST

When something like THIS could possibly occur?  That is NO LOL matter.

You should do a CMAO

Crying my A$$ off.  GOD FORBID. GOD FORBID. AND?   GOD FORBID.

Conservatives unite to condemn Donald Trump as a ‘menace

The magazine that helped to start the modern conservative movement in the 1950s, National Review, planted itself firmly in opposition to Donald Trump’s presidential candidacy Thursday.

“Against Trump,” the magazine placed on its cover in large gold letters designed to mockingly imitate Trump’s own personal branding of his business empire. Inside, the publication’s editors condemned the real estate mogul and reality TV star as a “philosophically unmoored political opportunist who would trash the broad conservative ideological consensus within the GOP in favor of a free-floating populism with strong-man overtones.”

“Trump is a menace to American conservatism who would take the work of generations and trample it underfoot in behalf of a populism as heedless and crude as the Donald himself,” the magazine declared.

National Review also collected essays from 22 conservative leaders who offered their own reasons for opposing Trump’s candidacy. The names ranged from former Fox News star Glenn Beck to former Attorneys General Edwin Meese and Michael Mukasey to prominent Southern Baptist leader Russell Moore to online provocateur Erick Erickson, the founder of the conservative blog RedState.

The magazine’s dramatic move comes as Trump has regained the lead in polling in Iowa, which carries enormous influence as the first state to vote in the primary process.

National Review’s complaints against Trump ranged from his liberal positions in the past on abortion, gun control, health care and taxes to what it deemed to be his lack of knowledge of the details of his own immigration plan.

“In one Republican debate he clearly had no idea what’s in that plan and advocated increased legal immigration, which is completely at odds with it,” the magazine’s editors wrote.

National Review is very hawkish on the immigration issue itself, generally favoring reducing legal immigration in addition to illegal immigration. It stated in its editorial that Mitt Romney’s support for “self-deportation” as the Republican nominee in 2012 was “entirely reasonable,” and noted that at the time, Trump criticized Romney over it.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 16, 2020 9:36 AM MST
      January 16, 2020 9:32 AM MST

True establishment hates Trump. 
      January 16, 2020 11:27 AM MST

Establishment hates Trump.  Of course, Dems hate Trump.  Progressives are BEYOND hate for Trump, they want him jailed TODAY.  Then there is a fractioning of the Evangelicals.  The ones with some iota of conscience hate Trump.  He's an embarrassment.  

That leaves the crooks.  The ones who need Trump for something.  They hate that they need him.  The money.  Smell the crooked money and you have the stench that is TRUMP.  The gerrymandered, Russian-hacked, and the zealots with an agenda.

And the devil may take all in the end and you will cheer him on.    Till your last breath.  
      January 17, 2020 8:56 AM MST

If that is all true then you have nothing to worry about....Trump will lose. 

But there is no fracture in Trump's support. And he will win Nov. I am glad you are preparing for that. 
      January 17, 2020 9:04 AM MST

Prepare yourself, Sharonna. As much as I loathe the thought, I'm afraid that M2C's meme will come to fruition. 

Reelection after impeachment might be Trump's claim to fame. 
      January 17, 2020 8:44 AM MST

I know. I am not naive.  Not after 2016.  The gerrymandered electoral college has the final vote no matter what we say.  This is practically his own KINGDOM already.  I don't know why KING has such a romantic feel to it when DICTATOR pales in comparison to KING and what a KING CAN do.  Meaning, make up rules at whim without consulting ANY ONE.

At least a dictator has the wherewithall and brains to have an attack force that he actually consults with.  Yes, they must agree with him, but at least he has a FREAKING PLAN.

Not our KING TRUMP.  Ansley, the worst is surely yet to come.  Unless the 2018 Mid-terms indicate some miracle.

I must bury my mental head in the sand and give it to God.   I mean it.  It is past anything we can do anymore.  
      January 17, 2020 8:53 AM MST

Again electorial college is not gerrymandered....the boundries do not move. The House is the only one that can be gerrymanded on the Federal level. 
      January 17, 2020 9:00 AM MST

One vote in Wyoming is worth more than seven votes in California. That's pretty much a gerrymander by definition.
    Then there's the ridiculous "winner takes all" system of appointing EC delegates. I've explained this before, but at the risk of getting boring, I'll do so again - the prime example is Florida, 2000. Bush2 won it by a wasp's nipple (supposedly). A sane system sends 15 Republican and 14 Democrat electors to the College, that's how the State voted. Bush got all 29.
      January 18, 2020 8:05 PM MST

No it is not. 
    gerrymander
    1. manipulate the boundaries of (an electoral constituency) so as to favor one party or class.
      • achieve (a result) by manipulating the boundaries of an electoral constituency

It is about the border. And the border for the states does not change ever. 

You can argue that the way the states CHOOSE to distrubute their EC votes is wrong or even unfair. But that is not gerrymandering. 

The Congress voted in 1920 to limit the amount of Representatives in the House to 435. This also limited the number of EC votes. This is whu there is a disparancy in the average number of voters/EC. Founder never meant to limit their amount. And as long as it stays topped out the EC and the popular vote will be more likely to not agree. The problem is not witb the EC it is with our politicians not following the Constitution. 

(Constitution calls for minimum 1/state and 1/30,000 people) Now we could reasonably expand that 30,000 to 500,000 with the use of computers and internet people are able to get in touch with there Rep easily without having to travel long distances as it was in the past. Current US population is 330M. So that would be 660 Representives (roughly)
    Lifting the cap would even out the EC and make Representatives more responsive to their constituents.  This post was edited by my2cents at January 19, 2020 6:34 AM MST
      January 19, 2020 6:18 AM MST

Two words, My 2:  LEV PARNAS
      January 16, 2020 11:10 AM MST

Is going to jail for fraud and money laundering.
      January 16, 2020 1:10 PM MST

• Hate to disappoint ya, but it's a new ball game as of now. I had suspected that McConnell had neither the stamina nor strength of character to withstand the onslaught from the House and now I find that I'm right. The GOP now has one of two unsavory choices: Either allow witnesses for the prosecution, or allow the Pelosi Crime Syndicate to go back to square one and redo the articles. As much as we may disdain Nauseating Nancy, her ploy to hold the articles for nearly a month has played out well. The Dems will control every move that's made in the Senate. Adam Schiff turning the reading of the Articles in the Senate Well into an opening statement for the prosecution is proof that they are solidly in control. Even if the president avoids conviction and removal, November doesn't bode well as both chambers of Congress will be in Democrat hands next year. This trial will either take seven days or seven weeks , depending on how long it takes the GOP to cave in due to their own confusion and lack of a plan.
      January 16, 2020 5:16 PM MST

I have more faith in the Senate than you. I believe I am right. We the people will not stand for removal and they know it....it will mean their removal. 

I agree if Trump's popularity was fading....they would throw him out without even having to hear Schiffty and the rest. But that is not the case.
      January 17, 2020 8:58 AM MST

• In a different lifetime, Trump would be OUT.  However, things have changed for the worse in the past several years and it appears the President can get away with whatever he likes .. unchecked.  Sadly, I doubt he'll be removed.  AND .. I doubt he'll even leave peacefully if he completes another term!  
      January 16, 2020 8:21 AM MST

Well said.
      January 16, 2020 6:50 PM MST

For tge good of the Free World, Trumposaurus Rex MUST be removed from office - or it gives the green light to every subsequent administration (regardless of Party) to bribe, extort and blackmail for its own political purposes, citing this as precedent.
      January 16, 2020 5:34 PM MST