Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » "Goat" has installed a new sink, dishwasher, & counter-tops in my kitchen. He's amazing! What would you like him to install at "The Mug"?

"Goat" has installed a new sink, dishwasher, & counter-tops in my kitchen. He's amazing! What would you like him to install at "The Mug"?

Posted - January 16, 2020

Responses

• Yeah me too.  With the bread warmer box off the flue.

Those ones are usually a little more affordable than the straight gas ones if you look look at listings outside the sticks.  The only thing that sucks about them is pilot lights.   I'd have to bypass that. Right away for my own liking.  I loath  pilot lights.
      January 17, 2020 5:32 PM MST

PS

You better have someone in mind to move that stove in. It looks heavy. Much heavier than that goddamn sink we just put in, for chrissakes.  I almost popped a nut.

I'll fetch us some strong lads to do the lifting for us

January 16, 2020 4:33 PM MST

I want to play Fetch with them for sure!
      January 16, 2020 6:58 PM MST

• Just be sure and take the dishes out of the sink before you p!ss in it.
      January 16, 2020 9:27 PM MST

HAH!

Did I tell you that you have garbage disposal coming soon so I can dispose of the solids?
      January 16, 2020 9:49 PM MST

I love this so much.  WHY DIDN'T I SEE THIS FOR CHRISTMAS?

I have to do this in my bathroom. I'll do mermaids. For the water theme since Christmas is over. This is so wonderful.  Even better than Mr. Hankey.  

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at January 17, 2020 5:47 PM MST
      January 17, 2020 8:45 AM MST

•   January 17, 2020 5:26 PM MST

• This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at January 17, 2020 5:32 PM MST
      January 17, 2020 5:31 PM MST

January 17, 2020 5:34 PM MST

This post was edited by Jon at January 17, 2020 5:40 PM MST
      January 17, 2020 5:31 PM MST

An entire entertainment arena consisting of 3 working bars, tables and booths with wifi and internet abilities and ability to have an  amphitheater sound, if need be.  I will have to check with Welby. I would like to leave that option open.

One coffee bar with  top-of-the-line coffee and tea, espresso machines and freshly baked bread and pastries.
    A juice bar stocked with fruits and vegetables donated from members if they would like and/or bought from a local orchards and farmers.
    A regular bar, which I will be attending most of the time with partners to throw glasses and tricks, to entertain, as professionals do.
    If Welby would accept the offer and responsibility, an elite sound system built to Welby's expectations and a comfortable area for Welby to create whatever atmosphere Welby wishes.  
    A bbq pit on either side of the tables large enough to produce all and any type of bbq.
    Don't worry about expenses. I would use Merlin magic to take care of Goat, you, and all staff.

Have you guessed my request for "Goat" to build?  Why, the arena for our answerMug party!  It could be a weekend event!! :) :)

I'll provide the acres, mansion equipped with an entertainment room with pool tables, outdoor pool, tennis courts, and horses and goats to play with and you provide the outdoor party seating, the bars,  and where to put everything.  In the mansion there are plenty of bathrooms.  I wouldn't put any of my friends in an area that didn't have private, indoor bathrooms.  Even the stable bathrooms are nice.

It would be done on a weekend where anyone who would like to stay for any reason, could.  The mansion is equipped with enough rooms for everyone, a private bath, etc.

Do you think Goat could handle such a project?
    I pay handsomely. 
    ;) :) 

January 16, 2020 12:58 PM MST

Merlin, I am a PMI certified project manager with dual degrees and a multitude of handy skills in the DYI field including construction, home finish work, dry-walling, electrical,  plumbing, landscaping, auto repair, small engine repair, farm equipment maintenance, and repair.  I haven't even touched upon my abilities relating to horticulture and animal husbandry.

Can I handle it?

E A S Y !!!
      January 16, 2020 1:19 PM MST

Not only does your resume' project a developed, well-rounded package, it is also delivered in one.
    I can see why Twinkle, Twinkles!

Your creditials and excerptise in all areas definitely meet all the requirements.  I'm hoping you are easy on time.  A date has not been officially set. I'll check with Twink about dates that work for you two and you guys can nail it down and get back to me.
    Thank you, in advance, for offering your skills for the upcoming event.
    I expect some moaning and groaning involved with others creating time for a little fun.
    Sometimes massaging the idea is just what they need to relax and open their minds and soul to relaxation and how playing with friends is valuable.
    We have a friends and she has the connections.  No working for her.  I only hope enjoys all the amenities offered.
    I also would like for you to enjoy the fruits of joy, laughter, and celebration of your intensely appreciated intelligence, labor, and look you will create.

Here was one of the estates that crossed my mind.
    If this doesn't work, I'm presenting Twinkle with others and together you can decide.

BRING IT ON!!  IT'S A PARTY!!!!! This post was edited by Merlin at January 17, 2020 4:39 PM MST
      January 17, 2020 11:48 AM MST

• WOW!  This is a tall order.  I have complete faith in his abilities though.  Tell ya what.  I'll wait till the next time he ticks me off and I'll have him start your project.  That'll get him out of my hair for a while.  Not that he ever ticks me off.  We never argue, rather as a person of faith I prefer to call it moments of intense fellowship.  LOL!

Truth is, he's awesome to have around. 
    I am blessed by his Heart that Loves and his Hands that Help.
      January 16, 2020 2:07 PM MST

Hi :)  It is a TALL order. :)
    It was proposed a few years back but not forgotten. Then, you posted this and the thought came!  It trickled in and then started to flow.
    You know Johnny Goat and his character better than anyone. With your guidance, maybe we could put this party together. He obviously has the qualifications.  You are talented in so many areas. I have faith we can make this happen.
    Here are some of the estates that caught my eye.  What do you think?

What do you think?  I'm open to any suggestions.  I looked into China but I don't speak the language and it might be more than a weekend retreat if we went that far.

Big winks and smiles!

This post was edited by Merlin at January 17, 2020 2:12 PM MST
      January 17, 2020 12:32 PM MST

Welcome to another episode of  "Twinkle's: Pimp My Boyfriend"

LOL

All the work I did for you was a labour of love. 
    Everyone pays cash. Rock-hard, throbbing cash.
      January 16, 2020 1:23 PM MST

• Oh my gosh!  That picture reminds me...

I've got a few other things that need tending to 'round here.
    I'll go over some ideas I have with you later this evening.
      January 16, 2020 2:10 PM MST

You better! I have a bone to pick with you
      January 16, 2020 2:37 PM MST

The pictures alone in this thread . . . :)

(and fun and funny posts besides! Thanks everyone! I enjoyed reading. And looking. Looking. Did I say looking? At the pictures? Looking at the pictures?)

;)
      January 16, 2020 7:01 PM MST

*giggles*

I aim to please, Welby!

January 16, 2020 9:52 PM MST

Ha!
    :)

(Always have liked watching that show as a little guy)
      January 17, 2020 5:17 AM MST

Me too! I can recite each episode word for word. LOL
    I still stop and watch it like a car-wreck when I stumble upon it while channel surfing
      January 17, 2020 10:45 AM MST

Merlin got the list nailed, I think. 

Does he have a straight brother? (I'm asking for a friend.) 
      January 17, 2020 8:36 AM MST

I do have a "Straight brother"  
    JA, I would not wish him on my worst enemy. I inherited all the skills, as well as a history of chronic employment and education. Nuff said on that! LOL

Funny story, when I told my dad I was gay, he hung his head and buried his face in his hands.  After a few moments of me sitting there in front of him waiting to hear what he had to say, he took his hands down, looked up at me and said, "I thought your brother was the gay one." 

But wait, there's more!!!

When I told my brother I was gay, he was more concerned about his image, what his friends would think, and was quite rude. Not supportive at all! He snidely asked me I told mom and dad. I said I did and I told him Dad was surprised because he was sure that he was the fag. The ensuing hilarity of that moment was joyous. LOL
      January 17, 2020 10:42 AM MST

• Lets just say...

that if Jon is "The Goat",
    his brother is "The Ass". 
    Of course I mean mule. (but really I don't)
      January 17, 2020 10:53 AM MST