Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Questions » Paranormal » Do you ever wonder if you are the only one who is actually real, and everyone else is just a virtual program in your world?

Do you ever wonder if you are the only one who is actually real, and everyone else is just a virtual program in your world?

Posted - January 30, 2020

Responses

Not since Morpheus gave me that red pill...

January 30, 2020 6:54 PM MST

• I don’t think it, I know it. 

January 30, 2020 7:21 PM MST

Yes,  I dreamed everybody alive and they better take care of me because when I go, we all go.
      January 30, 2020 7:44 PM MST

Much like the premonitions I used to have in my much younger years, I also used to have thoughts that I was the only real person who existed and I was being both tested by my Maker to assuage my loyalty and obedience, and to see how I reacted to positive, neutral and negative stimuli.  All other people were robots or machines or something like that, yet all animals were real. 

Watching shows such as “The Twilight Zone”, “Alfred Hitchcock” and “The Outer Limits” and reading lots of science fiction reinforced these images for me. 

On an episode of the television show “Mission Impossible”, the team had to convince a man that he was traveling to some particular destination when in fact they had manufactured everything in his presence to make it look as if he was there. It was somewhere in Europe, they had him in a train car that was mounted in an elaborate sound stage. The scenes from the windows were produced Hollywood style and the people on the train were all imposters. I took from that the supposition that if the sane thing were happening to me, how would I really know?  I even imagined that the curvature of the earth might be faked to make it seem as if outer space is imminent, flight is difficult yet achievable, vast distances are made-up entities, and that people come in and out of my life because the Maker can’t let me become too comfortable with them for long periods of time and risk finding out they’re not real. 

~
      January 31, 2020 5:48 AM MST