Active Now

my2cents
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Random Knowledge » At any time in your life, what was a situation wherein you were afraid or reluctant to admit you didn’t know something? ~

At any time in your life, what was a situation wherein you were afraid or reluctant to admit you didn’t know something? ~

It’s happened with me many times. I doubt anyone else can truthfully claim it’s never happened with them. 

Posted - February 1, 2020

Responses

• Hmmm... I don't know.
      February 1, 2020 11:49 AM MST

February 1, 2020 2:57 PM MST

Due to hearing loss it is something I contend with every single day.  I will either miss half of what they are saying or it sounds like gibberish. I just smile and nod a lot.  If people really knew how much I didn't hear, they would be shocked.  It shocks me...hahahahaha
      February 1, 2020 2:42 PM MST

There have been many times.  I find nothing wrong with admitting that I do not know. and see it as an admirable trait. 
    As a Manager and Director in my previous life, I did not have to know anything. It was my job to hire and manage people who did. 
    It's been paramount throughout my life to be sincere and open with my capabilities. There are no illusions, smoke or mirrors. 
      February 1, 2020 2:53 PM MST