Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Are all of the women trump supporters privately saying "Grope me...please grope me, donny."?

Are all of the women trump supporters privately saying "Grope me...please grope me, donny."?

Posted - February 2, 2020

Responses

Well, women are extremely happy to have a straight man in the White House, after eight years of a gay couple.
      February 2, 2020 6:29 PM MST

• Woah.... 
      February 2, 2020 6:32 PM MST

You know, it's interesting.

I've been suspended from the site for accusing another member of behaving exactly in the way that member behaves, because it was "disrespectful"

Yet you spew some seriously bigoted f***tard homophobia here, and I bet the management won't bat an eyelid.

Tiz a puzzlement.
      February 2, 2020 6:58 PM MST

I deleted a couple of my posts I posted here last night.
    I had a rough couple of days -- I feel better deleting, I guess. I had posted about hearing things directed to me that I, too, found anti-gay all my life.

This post was edited by WelbyQuentin at February 3, 2020 12:28 PM MST
      February 3, 2020 7:00 AM MST

I only vote republican because I agree with conservative economic policies. I don’t care about the pawn in office. 
      February 2, 2020 6:33 PM MST

QUESTION OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!! YES

And so many of the women where I live are vehemently self-declared Christians and they seemingly adore the man. And, to me, that includes his clear-cut behavior.

"grab my . . . . . please"

I'd like to ask them that question but they already have their arsenal of DonnyDefenses prepared. Whatever.

The man's public tweets/public words/public blatant childish immature name-calling - -  they're all out there, for all to see and hear and observe. And it's all A-OK for many people. Whatever. We dare not question his incredibly admirable presidential behavior.

But I swear, if any of us behaved on the job like he has, we'd be fired.
      February 2, 2020 6:45 PM MST

"self-declared Christians".... lol... who else can declare one a christian?

I spent 8 years not speaking evil about the worst president in the history of the country, but you all cannot be quiet about a man when his only crime is lack of tact when speaking. You will be wanting him back soon after he leaves
      February 2, 2020 6:49 PM MST

Again, I say "whatever."

and, yes lol - - you get all nit-picky about my word choices but any words are OK for the guy I'll want back when he's gone.
      February 2, 2020 6:52 PM MST

Really? You're old enough to have been an adult during the James Buchanan administration?  I had no idea! You must be in the Guinness Book of World Records somehow.

Even if you were speaking of Warren Harding, that would still make you at least a nonagenarian. 
      February 2, 2020 6:54 PM MST

• They can‘t resist those grubby little hands...
      February 2, 2020 6:50 PM MST

• Yech x 1,000!   One reason I have no respect for Melania.  Who in her right mind would ever want that man to touch her?  

I can barely look at him without having the dry heaves!  LOL!
      February 3, 2020 7:45 AM MST

I think it is pretty low to talk of any woman with such disrespect as that statement.
      February 4, 2020 9:55 AM MST

My type of sarcasm. I'm sorry I offended you. You may report me.
      February 4, 2020 3:25 PM MST

I really do appreciate your reply and would not think of any report. We may disagree but you showed a lot of class with the comment. I have done similar and if anybody says they have not are likely not being truthful.
      February 4, 2020 5:18 PM MST

No worries.
      February 4, 2020 5:22 PM MST