Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Why are there so many democrats on this small site?

Why are there so many democrats on this small site?

Posted - February 4, 2020

Responses

You say, "Isn't just about everthing (sic) subjective?"

Well, actually, no, 

Which can seriously hamper one's judgment and reasoning---

February 6, 2020 11:16 AM MST

You say, "I know people who have voted Rep for years and their families do not know."

It is good to know that some Republicans still have healthy same about what they do---Aside from Romney, no other Republican senators still own their own souls.
      February 6, 2020 11:32 AM MST

They do not want to argue with their family over it. They just vote with candidates whom they agree with. 

I will leave judging someone's soul to God the Father.
      February 6, 2020 11:45 AM MST

I think that it's just as likely that those Republicans still have that healthy sense of shame about them and think that you would not understand their position---so they tell you it's just because they don't want to argue with their family about it.

Of course I could be wrong, but that's relatively unlikely.

I will leave the judgment of souls to the Father as well---but I will continue to point out that swearing a false oath before God to act a certain way as a member of a jury most likely does put one's soul at risk and is unlikely to foster positive consequences with the verdict.
      February 6, 2020 12:12 PM MST

Maybe some Republicans have switched parties.
      February 5, 2020 10:33 AM MST

I am Republican and feel great about being on that side and too many Dems are so enraged that just not worth replying to.
      February 5, 2020 10:50 AM MST

I'm a left leaning Libertarian and I vote on issues
      February 5, 2020 5:18 PM MST

Hey, Jonny Goat -- I don't think I knew that.
    :)
    I've rarely shared on the site that the Libertarian party is possibly the closest to where I stand, too. 
      February 6, 2020 8:40 AM MST

Good for you!  
    Both the GOP and the Dems are corrupt and neither fully align with me.  Rand Paul claims he's a Libertarian, but he's a full-on sham and a dikweed. He caucuses 99% of the time with the right. 
      February 6, 2020 9:12 AM MST

Get thee to a nunnery.  You are lost in space if you think that people who hate TRUMP are just Democrats.
      February 5, 2020 5:20 PM MST

• Why do you feel the need to mock, insult and undermine  people who have a different opinion than yours? That’s exactly the kind of behaviour you claim to hate from Trump. I’m not American, nor am I a fan of Trump, but from what I see online the people who go over the top claiming to hate him, seem to treat people with the same lack of respect that he does. It’s annoying as‘. 
      February 5, 2020 5:31 PM MST

Few real Democrats.  
      February 5, 2020 11:20 PM MST

That is true. Many who proclaim themselves as "Democrats" are nothing more than moderate republicans of yesteryear.
    As the Republicans move more to the right on the political spectrum, so do the democrats.

February 6, 2020 8:07 AM MST

Democrats apparently are the political party that believes in using objective standards when judging behavior.
      February 6, 2020 11:19 AM MST