Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Environment » Did you know that there were 5 different species of humans dating back eight hundred thousands years and we all share some of all of their

Did you know that there were 5 different species of humans dating back eight hundred thousands years and we all share some of all of their

genes....they also use to intermingle and have babies together....they even think there could be more...The North American Indian Gene pool  is far older than you think...they even know now that they use to share their technology with each other to....:)    

Posted - May 15, 2020

Responses

My wife is part North American Indian. Sometimes she goes on the warpath. She has been known to throw butter knives at me.
      May 15, 2020 5:36 PM MDT

It's your own fault for marring her , it would have been far safer for you if she remained A'Miss   :) 
      May 15, 2020 5:38 PM MDT

Happy Wife
    Happy Life...:)
      May 15, 2020 8:23 PM MDT

...just think when
    there are no people on the Earth.
      May 15, 2020 8:21 PM MDT

So much for the myth of some divine being instantly creating all of nature and humanity.
      May 15, 2020 8:23 PM MDT

No, no, it wasn’t actually instant, it took six days don’t you know...
    Light before any stars, plants before the sun, man from clay, woman from a rib. Talking snake. Magic fruit. 6000 years ago*.

(*When the Chinese were already making beer and glue, and tribes in the Americas were building burial mounds)

May 15, 2020 9:46 PM MDT

As were the Sumerians - and they had writing, there are extant cuneiform inscriptions older than the flat-Earther age of the universe.
    Genesis simply cannot be taken literally, it's not internally consistent - as is to be expected when there are no fewer than four separate groups of writers involved (none of which was Moses the Levite, no part of the book is that old).
    I read it as parables. There is another Teacher who employed that method to get His point across.
      May 15, 2020 10:51 PM MDT

To further clarify, there are 15 variations (evolutionary steps) of the genus Homo so far discovered and archived from the fossil record, going back about 2.8 million years.
    Paleoanthropology has determined 5 distinct races of modern humans that descended and remain extant from these earlier forebears. 

This post was edited by Don Barzini at May 15, 2020 9:32 PM MDT
      May 15, 2020 9:05 PM MDT