Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » Ladies, those of you who have ever been pregnant, what are some weird things you did during it that you can blame on “pregnancy brain”? ~

Ladies, those of you who have ever been pregnant, what are some weird things you did during it that you can blame on “pregnancy brain”? ~

~

Posted - September 2, 2020

Responses

I never heard of pregnancy brain.  I didn't like being pregnant but I did like having "the book" that gave a weekly blow by blow what is happening this week which was such a great thing.  The pregnancy itself was nausea, dealing with unbearable personal problems at the same time as both pregnancies.  But I never once failed to know the miracle that was happening within me.  When my babies were born, like most moms, I was a changed person.  What a privilege, responsibility, and endearing experience!
      September 3, 2020 4:40 AM MDT

None of your normal behaviors nor attitudes nor diet choices changed while you were pregnant?
    ~

September 3, 2020 7:22 AM MDT

I worked until close to term with each.  I just ate more.  I gained way too much weight each time.  Part was for comfort.  I liked the same foods, however, during the first one I ate a lifetime worth of banana pudding.  I could not get enough.  I mastered the scratch custard and meringue as well.  I still do like it but only occasionally.   With the second my love for Mexican food grew.  Again, I still like it but only occasionally. 
      September 4, 2020 12:33 AM MDT

Gracias por haber contestado. 

September 4, 2020 6:08 AM MDT

i didn’t have any weird cravings while I was pregnant and my moods were very stable which is actually a big change from when I’m not pregnant lol 

i was lucky to be one of those people who got The pregnant glow. my skin cleared up, my hair got long and shiny, my nails grew long and strong 

If I could be pregnant forever I probably would tbh 
      March 6, 2021 8:51 PM MST

i was over sensitive though and did cry about eggs once 
      March 6, 2021 8:53 PM MST