Discussion » Questions » Recreation » Do you have a hobby you have had to curtail during this virus thingy?

Do you have a hobby you have had to curtail during this virus thingy?

Posted - April 19, 2020

Responses

Yes buying plants. I am a recovering plantaholic but I splurge at least a couple of times a year.. but they are all closed right now :(
      April 19, 2020 3:12 PM MDT

Yeah. We want to go get some, too. It's a bit early and we are still getting freezing temperatures.
      April 19, 2020 4:19 PM MDT

Yes,this virus lockdown thingy has really curtailed my desire to go shoe shopping...:( 
      April 19, 2020 4:24 PM MDT

Desire? That will never be curlytailed by you.
      April 19, 2020 4:42 PM MDT

OK, I agree to being a cute bit of Tail, but I'm certainly not curly :) 
      April 19, 2020 5:36 PM MDT

I am sure my tail has not curled for any specific reason this virus thingy has been responsible.
    A couple of things I've cooked or tried to cook has made my tail curl but other than that, no.

April 19, 2020 4:58 PM MDT

Skiing, season closed 5-8 weeks early
    Biking, with our lockdown it was not allowed things are now easing
    Trail running, see biking our neighbors vineyard allows us to run outside.  Irritates the H__ out of the Polezi
    Vineyard hopping aka Heurigers to drink wine and see friends

Here is a Heuriger 1.5km from our house

The Best Heuriger Vienna: An epic guide to the wine taverns of Vienna

April 21, 2020 11:36 AM MDT

Sure I do, but my computer bit the big one days ago. Right now, I'm sitting here with my d**k in my hands.
      April 21, 2020 11:51 AM MDT

Caving, because like many outdoor pursuits it involves mixing with people from other households, and in lock-down conditions also involves what would be classed as unnecessary journeys otherwise allowable under the less tight controls.

I am also in clubs for other interests and these too are very severely limited, with their facilities inaccessible or very severely limited.

A friend tells me her church bell-ringing has had to stop because the bell-ropes are less than 2 metres apart, and in a fairly small room. 
      November 2, 2020 2:49 PM MST