1. You must be respectful to everyone at all times. It’s ok to disagree, but not to make personal attacks.
2. All of the main areas must be kept clean. Think of it as a PG-13 rating or less. This includes EVERYWHERE (including your personal profile, profile photo, other photos, videos, blogs, and posts), except for designated “adult groups” that are made available to adult Muggers who opt to join our adult network. We do not allow cursing or sexual content anywhere other than in these select groups.
3. Anything that’s illegal in Arizona, USA, is not permitted here at all, ever, under any circumstances.
4. You can, and should, report any violations of our rules to a moderator or site administrator. answerMug is run by a very small group of volunteers, so if you see things that violate the rules, please report it. We need your help to keep this place fun and friendly!
5. Your account will likely not be approved if you use a proxy or other obfuscation devices and software. If you apply, click the verification link that comes to your personal inbox, and still don't hear back within 48 hours, please reapply and make sure you turn off any programs that will impede your approval. If you still have trouble gaining approval after this, please contact the admin, "Just Asking."
You can view a full list of our TOS here.