Discussion » Questions » Politics » How long will it take The Republicans to attempt to impeach President Hillary Clinton?

How long will it take The Republicans to attempt to impeach President Hillary Clinton?

#?

Posted - October 10, 2016

Responses

LOL ... I seriously doubt if Hillary Clinton will be our next president ; even though there is PROOF that she is doing her best to rig the election ...

They've found thousands of votes / ballots in several states  already with Clinton chosen ... BUT the "Vote" was cast by DEAD people .. 

However; after President TRUMP takes office; he will appoint a special prosecutor and put all the Clintons and their cohorts behind bars where they belong ....
      October 16, 2016 12:33 PM MDT

I'm sure that is in the works as we are writing about it right now.   That is what they are good at, degrading and taking down anything they cannot control or use to their advantage, INSTEAD of finding viable candidates to support causes that would get them elected for once. 
      October 16, 2016 3:51 PM MDT

I think Obama will pardon her. Whether she wins or not. For anything to do with emails or Benghazi
      October 16, 2016 4:06 PM MDT

How does he get to pardon her?   Give me the particulars on this one.  I mean what crime is she guilty of?  Being honest about what an ass Trump is?  Oka.=
      October 16, 2016 4:17 PM MDT

What I just said....he will a general pardon for anything related to her emails and/or Benghazi. 
      October 16, 2016 4:25 PM MDT