Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » J. Edgar Hoover was feared. He kept files and blackmailed folks. Is today's FBI becoming as terrible? Why all the anti-Hillary FBI leaks?

J. Edgar Hoover was feared. He kept files and blackmailed folks. Is today's FBI becoming as terrible? Why all the anti-Hillary FBI leaks?

Posted - November 4, 2016

Responses

The leaks come from within and possibly are unsanctioned.
      November 4, 2016 7:55 AM MDT

I thought the FBI was supposed to be apolitical O. But I guess not. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :)
      November 6, 2016 5:18 AM MST

I don't think so , it's been known for years that the Clintons are  shady characters and it's catching up to them. 
      November 4, 2016 8:55 AM MDT

And you think an agency that is supposed to be apolitical should have agents therein who "leak" data that is absolutely due to political partisanship/hatred then? There is nothing to leak about Donald J. Trump because he is such an honorable man? Donald J. Trump's character  and integrity and history are all spotless and  unimpeachable? I see TT. Thank you for your view. I completely, totally, unequivocally and absolutelly disagree with you. This post was edited by RosieG at November 6, 2016 5:20 AM MST
      November 6, 2016 5:17 AM MST

Possibly because the DOJ has shown to be corrupt and have blocked the field agents in any way it can in order to protect the Clintons and Hillary's run for the WH. Why else would the DOJ tell the 4 offices to back off an investigation the the Clintons' Foundation(s)?
      November 4, 2016 2:49 PM MDT

Hillary a victim.

November 4, 2016 2:55 PM MDT

Those petty criminals cannot compare to the vast corruption and crime that goes on at all FBI levels.  This is not to say there are not a vast amount of very adept and worthy agents as well.  I am sure they far outnumber the pockets of slime that pass for our Federal Justice Patrol Boys.   Oh the stories I could tell and bore you with.  That said, they are capable of almost anything because they have the power.  The end.

Hillary is not their friend, she is a pawn they can use for a power leverage some way.   If she is perceived as a victim, she looks horribly weak.  That is her tragic flaw in this game.  She really cannot win that round.  She needs to just hold her head up and move forward.  It is just insipid nonsense allowed to go on because no one can stop it.
      November 4, 2016 3:02 PM MDT

• A flawed and blackmailing Hoover would be much better than what we have in government today. He would have acted decisively and swiftly. But you have to keep in mind that the FBI is not the problem here. It's prominent people getting away with dozens of felonies because their backs are being covered by corrupt people in corrupt government agencies. The only positive thing that will come from this election is the aftermath. The lid has been blown off the septic tank and the sooner we see indictments from grand juries the better it will be for all of us.
      November 4, 2016 7:44 PM MDT