Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » So who do you think lost their cocaine at the White House? Any guesses?

So who do you think lost their cocaine at the White House? Any guesses?

Posted - July 6, 2023

Responses

My guess is that it belonged to Marjorie Taylor Green because she must be a coke head for thinking up stuff like Jewish space lasers. Actually the coke was found in a area that people who are taking a tour of the WH have to leave their stuff before taking the tour so it probably belonged to a tourist. Cheers! Cheers!
    This post was edited by Nanoose at July 6, 2023 8:41 PM MDT
      July 6, 2023 8:18 PM MDT

Sounds like the SS needs to do a better job screening people. 
      July 7, 2023 6:05 AM MDT

I don't know about that the SS did find the coke after all and it was a very tiny amount maybe the size of aspirin. And right now they are looking at the security footage to find out who left it there. Cheers! 
      July 7, 2023 8:58 AM MDT

Should (not)* have gotten through security.

*edited left out the word not. This post was edited by my2cents at July 7, 2023 11:52 AM MDT
      July 7, 2023 10:54 AM MDT

No way coke is bad. If it had gotten through security a kid that was there to see the full-length portrait of George Washington might of found it and figured it was complimentary candy for the people taking the tour and try it which could mess their life. Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 7, 2023 11:49 AM MDT

Yeah I figured that was the case but I decided to goof around anyway. By googling what kind of art is in the WH I noticed I can take a virtual tour so I will probably take the tour later today. Cheers and hand happy weekend! 
      July 7, 2023 12:12 PM MDT

You do know MTG never said anything about "Jewish Space Lazers", right?
      July 7, 2023 10:53 AM MDT

No, she just said that a project funded by the (Jewish) Rothschild banking firm was concentrating solar energy into laser-like beams and sending them back to Earth in California where they could possibly cause a fire. Nothing to do with Jewish space lasers.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2021/01/30/did-rep-marjorie-taylor-greene-blame-a-space-laser-for-wildfires-heres-the-response/
      July 8, 2023 10:15 AM MDT

This is what she said.  No different then Dems complaining about something the Koch brothers invested into.    
    "Jewish Space Lazers" was not what she said and what she described is what PG&E and Solaren were trying to do. 
    https://eepower.com/news/pge-start-up-solaren-corp-plan-to-beam-solar-power-from-space/

July 8, 2023 2:01 PM MDT

Yes, I  read and am aware of what she said and put it into plain language for anyone who didnt understand her message. I do not comment on something that I have not read or heard myself, but thanks for assuming that I would. She did not use the exact phrase you are objecting to, and I pointed that out. I also posted a link to a Republican source that explains why that phrase is attributed to her. Comparing her beliefs to something else, does not change anything she said or how it got interpreted. I also described the Solaren/PG&E project without naming it, for brevity. But thanks for the link and for assuming that I didn't know what I was talking about. 
      July 8, 2023 4:08 PM MDT

I assume anyone who claims MTG said Jewish Space Lazers....does not know what they are talking about.  Same for the people that claimed Palin said "I can see Russia from my house." Also something not said. 

I actually never looked up what MTG said because it was buried  almost no one was showing the actual tweet. And I don't care for MTG, she is the right's version of AOC. 
      July 8, 2023 5:51 PM MDT

What I found funny about Coke Gate (that's what I am calling it now) - is minutes after the coke was found at the WH the internet was buzzing with stories about how the "large" amount  of coke belonged to Hunter Biden and if he wasn't Biden's son he would already be under arrest. What will be even more funny is even after it is proving that the Biden's and or the Clintons had nothing to do with the coke  - Coke Gate will live on in the minds of conspirator theorists and Trump supports for years to come.  Cheers and happy weekend!
      July 7, 2023 9:27 AM MDT

Donald J Trump just solved the Coke Gate case - - - not.

On Monday Trump posted the following on Truth Social - If the White House doesn’t have security footage showing who brought the drugs into the White House, then "it means they destroyed the tapes & the Cocaine was for use by Hunter, & probably Crooked Joe, in order to give this total disaster of a President a little life and energy!”.

Then he posed the question of whether Biden was “on cocaine when he instructed the FBI/DOJ to illegally invade my home" and "had his political opponent, indicted and arrested,” referring to another set of unfounded accusations that Biden instructed the Justice Department to indict Trump on charges of mishandling classified documents. 

There is so much wrong with him posting something like that I don't know were to begin. Cheers!
      July 11, 2023 11:12 AM MDT

I was thinking a good place to start would be Trump claiming that if the WH doesn't have security footage of who left the coke at the WH it means that they destroyed the tapes. The secret service has already stated that they do have footage and they are looking at it to see who brought the coke in. That takes a bit of time but Trump couldn't wait he jumped in and made his claim with no evidence. I also think he is forgetting that awhile back he was asked for security footage of the storage locker were he kept some of the secret documents. He then claimed that the security footage was destroyed because of a burst water pipe. Turned out the tapes weren't completely destroyed and the DOJ is now looking at it. Cheers! 
      July 12, 2023 7:52 AM MDT