Active Now

Danilo_G
Shuhak
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » My liberal progressive heavy metal guitarist based friend invite me to see Slaughter and we are driving to New York from Boston!? Would you?

My liberal progressive heavy metal guitarist based friend invite me to see Slaughter and we are driving to New York from Boston!? Would you?

He drives up to New Hampshire to. If the band name is good, it does not matter the distance. Would you like too know what other brain bending bands he took me too?

Posted - July 11, 2023

Responses

No I wouldn't drive there - I would use rapid transit to get there faster. Cheers!
      July 11, 2023 11:17 AM MDT

Hahaha funny and a wild parallel. He says do you want to take the T this time? When we last saw Wishbones Ash there was no available parking at Assembly Square and do we drive to North Station and by a slim chance of a miracle, found a parking spot right in front of The Winery. I'm not sure if he has this in mind but he add Mark is a great singer in Slaughter!! Not Slaughterhouse. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at July 11, 2023 12:06 PM MDT
      July 11, 2023 11:20 AM MDT

No.  I don't like hard rock.
      July 11, 2023 12:16 PM MDT