Active Now

Element 99
Slartibartfast
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Death and Dying » If it is proven that Trump betrayed his country will he still be buried in a presidents grave yard?

If it is proven that Trump betrayed his country will he still be buried in a presidents grave yard?

I think they will still have to have to but there will be a lot of presidents rolling over in their grave. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - September 16, 2023

Responses

There is no such thing as a presidential graveyard.

Some presidents are buried at Arlington National Cemetery and others are buried at their presidential libraries or other places.
      September 16, 2023 9:05 AM MDT

There are 23 burial places for presidents and vice presidents across America. The one I hope Trump never gets in is the one in Washington D.C.  Just wouldn't seem right for Trump to be buried in the nation's capital if it is proven that he betrayed his country. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at September 16, 2023 9:56 AM MDT
      September 16, 2023 9:37 AM MDT

I have agree with Stu on this one.  I don't know where you heard about presidential graveyards, but I couldn't find anything. When Trump dies his followers will put his body on display and wait in line to file past it, just like Chairman Mao in China.  And Trump will also have a gift shop at the exit, like Mao does, where you can buy souvenirs with his face on them.

This post was edited by Jane S at September 16, 2023 1:11 PM MDT
      September 16, 2023 1:10 PM MDT

We have had 46 Presidents, six are still living. Only 2 (Taft and JFK) of the 40 deceased Presidents are buried in the same place Arlington, Virginia. The rest are all in different places. This post was edited by my2cents at September 16, 2023 3:55 PM MDT
      September 16, 2023 3:48 PM MDT

I have no idea. Hopefully, we'll get to find out soon.
      September 17, 2023 2:26 AM MDT

I vote for Right next to Benedict Arnold, St Mary's Church, Battersea, London, United Kingdom. 
      September 18, 2023 6:35 AM MDT

Well that would be appropriate because they were both traitors. Plus Trump would be tortured for eternity having to listen to English sirens - eeeeeeeeee - you - eeeeeeeeee - you -  eeeeeeeeee - you -  eeeeeeeeee - you. Cheers!
      September 18, 2023 8:14 AM MDT