Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
antibiotic
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is Donald J Trump getting soft in his old age?

Is Donald J Trump getting soft in his old age?

Last Friday night on Truth Social Trump insinuated that General Mark Milley deserves to be put to death. Because shortly after Jan. 6th Milley made a call to China to ease their worries that the US was not about to launch a nuclear strike against them (American intelligence agency's had gathered info that China was very worried that Trump would launch a strike after he lost the election).   

Millley's call to China was authorized by Trump-administration officials. So I am wondering  if the reason Trump didn't say that they should all be hung with Milley is because he is getting soft in his old age.

Cheers!

Posted - September 26, 2023

Responses

Soft in the head maybe.  He also recently claimed that windmills are killing the whales, he reminisced about defeating Jeb Bush for the Republican presidential nomination in 2016, claimed he beat Barack Obama in 2016, warned of a pending “World War II” and insisted that Americans need ID to buy a loaf of bread.
      September 26, 2023 10:05 AM MDT

I disagree - I think Trump's head is a hard crusty shell from using all that orange makeup for decades. Cheers!
      September 26, 2023 10:28 AM MDT

That's the outer crust.  Inside, it's like tapioca pudding.
      September 26, 2023 10:36 AM MDT