Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Is this another reason for Trump to be hung for treason?

Is this another reason for Trump to be hung for treason?

It was reported to special counsel Jack Smith's team that months after Trump left the WH he discussed potentially sensitive information about U.S. nuclear submarines with a member of his Mar-a-Lago club.

2 of the things trump talked about was the exact number of nuclear warheads they routinely carry, and exactly how close they can get to a Russian submarine without being detected.

I included a link to more info. Cheers and happy weekend!

https://abcnews.go.com/US/after-white-house-trump-allegedly-discussed-potentially-sensitive/story?id=103760456

Posted - October 6, 2023

Responses

The only thing that surprised me was that he didn't charge for the information. But maybe it was just a little preview of what he had to sell. Sadly, even this egregious demonstration of his lack of concern for this country won't deter the MAGA morons.
      October 6, 2023 7:26 AM MDT

Yeah I don’t know what would be worse – him selling sensitive material or him leaking sensitive just to be the center of attraction. Cheers and happy weekend!

October 6, 2023 9:56 AM MDT

I saw that on the news last night.  Every time I think they couldn't possibly find more egregious acts committed by Trump, they find more.  Too bad we can't punish this Australian POS for spilling to all those others.  
      October 6, 2023 10:04 AM MDT

Yeah it seems like the only one that had any honor was one of Trumps Mar-a-Lago enployies.

Sources said another witness, one of Trump's former employees at Mar-a-Lago, told investigators that, within minutes of Pratt's meeting with Trump, he heard Pratt relaying to someone else some of what Trump had just said.

According to the sources, the former Mar-a-Lago employee also told investigators he was "bothered" and "shocked" to hear that the former president had provided such seemingly sensitive information to a non-U.S. citizen. Cheers and happy weekend!

October 6, 2023 10:25 AM MDT

We all should be bothered and shocked that a president or former president would divulge such sensitive information to anyone outside the chain of persons permitted to have that knowledge.  Of course, we all know that the reason Trump spilled the beans was to ingratiate himself to a billionaire and puff himself up.  Clearly, Pratt was no more moral than Trump in further disseminating that information to others.  Happy weekend to you. :)
      October 6, 2023 10:32 AM MDT

I think it is shocking that the only one that was botherd  was a working man. There might of been other people that knew about it and maybe those people were in a better position to do somthing about it. Cheers and happy weekend!
      October 6, 2023 1:03 PM MDT

I agree.  I don't know why everyone is so afraid of Trump.  
      October 7, 2023 1:31 PM MDT

Not to minimize what he has done, but nobody should or will be barbarically executed.
      October 6, 2023 3:36 PM MDT

OK, hanging is barbaric.  Let's follow Trump's suggestion and bring back the guillotine.  It's quick. This post was edited by Spunky at October 7, 2023 2:52 PM MDT
      October 7, 2023 1:32 PM MDT

Beheading is just as barbaric.
      October 7, 2023 2:53 PM MDT

It's faster and if it's OK with Trump, it's OK with me.
      October 8, 2023 1:52 PM MDT

Shoot him and then burn him in an underground bunker, just like his idol.
      October 10, 2023 4:23 AM MDT

If you shoot him, there’s no need to burn the dead body.

Personally, I’m not that sadistic. I’m cool as long as he doesn’t get elected again.
      October 10, 2023 5:47 AM MDT