Active Now

Malizz
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Guess who’s little girl is all grown up and will have to testify in court against her father?

Guess who’s little girl is all grown up and will have to testify in court against her father?

You will never guess so I will just tell you – it is Donald Trump’s little girl.

Today a judge ruled that Ivanka Trump must take the witness stand in the civil fraud case against her father, her brothers and their family business.

Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - October 27, 2023

Responses

I would have thought she would be happy to take the stand and clear her father's name. I wonder why the defense didn't call her to testify. :D
      October 27, 2023 6:52 PM MDT

They didn't call her because she would have had to lie.  Actually, she may be forced to appear, but I don't think she can't be forced to testify if the testimony would incriminate her.  She could plead the Fifth like daddy dearest did.
      October 28, 2023 6:26 AM MDT

I was being tongue-in-cheek about the defense not calling her. She can plead the 5th if it will incriminate her, but I expect the questions will be about all the other criminals in the family. 
      October 28, 2023 8:25 AM MDT

Sorry - that went over my head.  I wasn't sure what :D was!
      October 28, 2023 8:26 AM MDT