Active Now

Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Should Trump be thanking Biden?

Should Trump be thanking Biden?

Trump's wealth has jumped $500 million since he left the White House.

Funny part is - the cause of Trump's growing wealth is Biden's strong economy.

There is a high correlation between real estate values and GDP growth. So Trump's new wealth is built on Biden's strong economy.

Maybe Trump will sabotage his wealth so he can say – Biden put me in the poor house. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - November 11, 2023

Responses

I think Trump would rather drop dead than thank Biden for anything.  The real question for me is how much did Trump's wealth increase while he was in the White House?
      November 11, 2023 11:16 AM MST

Well if you count the kick backs he got from pushing products in the WH it comes to slightly over 900 million dollars. Cheers and happy weekend!

November 11, 2023 5:10 PM MST

Now we know why he wants to be president again.
      November 12, 2023 8:42 AM MST

Biden is the 10% for the Big Guy....kickbacks and just outright bribery.  
      November 13, 2023 5:22 AM MST

That bozo doesn't have an ounce of gratitude in his body... He's a selfish orange clown
      November 11, 2023 1:23 PM MST

Yeah plus he probably has BO. Cheers and happy weekend!
      November 11, 2023 5:12 PM MST

No.  Biden has done nothing to help this economy.   

Inflation is NOT a help.  
      November 11, 2023 4:09 PM MST

I'm confused. How do we even know how much Trump is worth? His reported worth at any time could just be the result of creative accounting.  In any case, I think acknowledging that the economy has improved under Biden is not something Trump or any Republicans are able to do. Polls show that the majority of Republicans simply don't believe they're doing better. I would be surprised if someone doesn't post just that on this thread even though our economy has recovered better than any of the world's other advanced economies in the post-pandemic period.
      November 11, 2023 4:25 PM MST

Yeah it is hard to tell what he is worth because he has been know to inflate values. What we do know for sure is that he must be making enough money to supper size his fries (judging by his butt). Cheers and happy weekend!

November 11, 2023 5:28 PM MST