Active Now

Zack
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Is it just me or has my so called sanity which I seek truth in has hit a roadblock and a permanent state of disrepair which has no God need?

Is it just me or has my so called sanity which I seek truth in has hit a roadblock and a permanent state of disrepair which has no God need?

I know it keeps you sane but I don't do that main. I don't want to be a Putin loving jerk who nicknames himself Vladimir and quote scriptures, bon mots and revenge diatribe nonstop. Your still wrong. My truth is important to me.

Israeli TV news anchor goes off in on-air diatribe against terrorists: ‘We will destroy you!!!!   ????

By 
Social Links.

Posted - November 25, 2023

Responses

Your sanity is still intact enough to recognise when a news anchor has lost it.

Since the sum is always greater than the whole,
    and we are all a little bit mad in some way or other,
    so the result is a mad world.
      November 25, 2023 8:47 PM MST

Yea were all a little nuts. I see still think it was the result of the A to Z Big Bang and entropy. Nothing can make up its mind..Wait...I was a simpler nice kid once but look what you did  to me!!!! No tune of reason. Makes no sense at all except common consensus because people need to feel useful so join the fray. Boredom is a drag. BTW my friend Inky..is it when I was a really dredgey drunkard out to inebriated myself that I was inculcated as the reason for girls committing suicide or bs so because they are be or were ignore.. Uh oh. I don't deserve a girlfriend or wife. I sold my cheap soul for drugs and no turning back. Oh oh. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at November 25, 2023 9:06 PM MST
      November 25, 2023 8:58 PM MST

Anyone who inculcates an idea like that had better think twice. An inebriated dredge drunkard is incapable of causing others to commit suicide. The suicide can only do it to herself.
    Yeah, boredom can be a drag. Means it's time to find something to do (or read, or entertain oneself...) :)
      November 25, 2023 9:09 PM MST

Wow! Thanks for the pick, Cosmic! :)
      November 25, 2023 9:04 PM MST

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fpoWXmWqI58
    Yes I know Inky cool. Hey you have your first good thoughts then they get corrupted like I didn't need a gun at 15 you know?

Sandras Having Her Brains out is a depart store song from 85 that I hear once and just remembered. Enjoy!er. Treat! This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at November 25, 2023 9:28 PM MST
      November 25, 2023 9:22 PM MST

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=fpoWXmWqI58. Nutter nutty ting. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at November 25, 2023 9:31 PM MST
      November 25, 2023 9:30 PM MST