Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Are women the glue of society which I spuriously presupposed?

Are women the glue of society which I spuriously presupposed?

Thank God for woman guy says.

Women optimize men. Men are an aberration of the basic human form, which is female. Essentially pure in action, thought, and intention, women train the male to become men. From mother, in preparation for and then from, wife. To use the power and drive males were given/born with to advance the progress of civilization, should they be so wise as to listen. Women are powerful and make progress but must navigate a not-yet fully developed socialization wherein there are still men who have not been properly trained in empathy, loss of greed and other immoral pursuits that continue to plague society and nature.

Further study – History of the development of socialization and of societal laws governing protection of others. History of human rights.

Original note – Women are the glue of society. Without them as they are, men would be running around raping women and killing each other too much. Women grease the wheels of communication with empathy

Posted - November 26, 2023

Responses

Amen and thank you!
      November 26, 2023 10:31 AM MST

Okay now off the cuff too Boss Lady. Why is it women, who are not contacted the next day after meeting them will drop you like a hot potato. I had one who said call me tonight but I was already overwrought with other matters that when I called her in the morning, Nada. And she and I were stoned off our ass whether its her doing....you know. This post was edited by CosmicWunderkind at November 26, 2023 10:51 AM MST
      November 26, 2023 10:39 AM MST

Guess they figure if you didn't call and at least say "I enjoyed your company and had a lovely time then ask for another date," you are not really interested.  Or perhaps they just weren't the right person and unknown to you, you she was a "Karen" or worse. The second one, if you say you will call and then don't, you have now become untrustworthy in her eyes and are playin her, (she thinks)
    Or perhaps you were just a toy boy for the evening, men do it all the time, actually most of the time. 
    This post was edited by . at November 26, 2023 11:02 AM MST
      November 26, 2023 10:57 AM MST