Discussion » Questions » Politics » What do you think Don Jr. was thinking about while his court room sketch was being drawn?

What do you think Don Jr. was thinking about while his court room sketch was being drawn?

I think he was wondering if it is true that wild Russian strawberries are the sweetest and most juiciest strawberries in the World. I think Trump and maybe his adult children will soon be moving to Russia to avoid jail. Cheers and happy weekend!

Posted - December 2, 2023

Responses

Russia is welcome to him and his family.
      December 2, 2023 11:42 AM MST

I mean, I know Putin is a bad guy, but do you think all of Russia should have to suffer that much? 

Lol. 
      December 2, 2023 11:50 AM MST

Yes, because they keep voting Putin into office.
      December 2, 2023 11:51 AM MST

Besides entertainment Trump would be of little use to Putin if Trump looses in 2024. Like they could put Trump on Russian TV to spread propaganda and then the TV host would say - and now we dance and the host pokes Trump with a stick which is Trump's Q to do his YMCA dance. Cheers and happy weekend!

December 2, 2023 2:36 PM MST

Please don't say "IF Trump looses (loses) in 2024", Nanoose! There's not enough cannabis in the world to get this country through another Trump presidency. Get your spare room, garage or basement/dungeon ready for me and my dogs if the unthinkable happens. 
      December 3, 2023 11:02 AM MST

Which side is my best profile.
      December 6, 2023 6:49 PM MST