Active Now

my2cents
Malizz
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » How to still keep the chillow cool at any season?

How to still keep the chillow cool at any season?

For my bed, I put the chillow(water pillow) in the cold place at winter for the water inside of pillow to cool.
Then towards spring or summer, if there's no longer any cold or even a cool place in my house to put the chillow to those seasons, that the chillow won't get any cooler from any of these places (in the house), then how will I get the chillow to be quite cold or at least cool - during at spring or summertime?

Posted - March 4

Responses

Have you heard of a refrigerator?
      March 5, 2024 9:26 AM MST

You confounded young whippersnappers with all of your newfangled contraptions . . . oh, wait a second. 

Never mind. (Grrrrrrrr.)
      ~

March 5, 2024 11:24 AM MST

The plastic waterbag is attached in that whole pillow thing, so the whole pillow thing may not fit into the refridgerator.
      March 5, 2024 4:07 PM MST

I could fit a pillow on the bottom shelf of my refrigerator.
      March 6, 2024 6:25 AM MST

How do you keep a chillow cool?

• Recap the valve to make a vacuum seal. Place the Chillow on a chair or on top of a regular pillow to cool the skin that touches it 2. If skin comes in direct contact with the Chillow often, clean it every few weeks with a damp rag and mild soap 2. To make it cooler, put it in the refrigerator for 5 to 10 minutes—never put it in the freezer.

Chillow Instructions | Healthfully

healthfully.com/chillow-instructions-5678492.html
      March 6, 2024 6:35 AM MST

Okay I sort-of following your advice now!
      March 8, 2024 4:13 PM MST