Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Can you believe that Trump’s Favorite Doctor Has Been Lying About His Military Rank?

Can you believe that Trump’s Favorite Doctor Has Been Lying About His Military Rank?

Rolling Stone

Trump’s Favorite Doctor Has Been Lying About His Military Rank: Report

Nikki McCann Ramirez
Thu, March 7, 2024 at 11:14 AM EST

Former White House physician and current House Rep. 

Posted - March 7

Responses

I knew he had been demoted some time ago, but since this was a political hit job due to his support for Trump, he's perfectly justified in calling himself an admiral. Don't you agree?
      March 7, 2024 3:02 PM MST

He can call himself whatever he wants.  He deserves no accolades for the untrue health report he gave Trump.
      March 8, 2024 1:20 PM MST

How about for helping Trump aides cope by handing out Xanax and Ambien like candy? BTW, the political hit job comment was meant to be sarcasm.
      March 8, 2024 7:34 PM MST

Frankly, I would rather see Ronnie Johnson have his medical license revoked.  There is probably no one in the Trump universe that is anything other than a useful idiot.
      March 11, 2024 8:45 AM MDT

Interesting, I never heard of being demoted after you retired.
    Kind of like being fired after you quit. 

I don't care either way.   If it were me, I would say Former rear lower admiral.   Then he would not be lying.  
      March 9, 2024 12:57 PM MST

have to wonder why it is important whether Trump likes him or not. But he was retired as an Admiral which was the truth.

I like lots of people that have done things wrong and figure i am no better than anybody else. I go by how they are with me. This post was edited by Swoop62 at March 10, 2024 4:54 PM MDT
      March 10, 2024 2:22 PM MDT