Discussion » Questions » Language » Nomination. Abomination. Election. Reflection. Future unknown. Is this the Tribulation we were warned about? If not, what is it?

Nomination. Abomination. Election. Reflection. Future unknown. Is this the Tribulation we were warned about? If not, what is it?

Posted - November 10, 2016

Responses

• No.. sadly the worse is yet to come i think.. that's what worries me :(
      November 10, 2016 10:45 AM MST

Whatever this is, it's a very scary time for America.

November 10, 2016 10:47 AM MST

I totally agree with thee DdbTD! The worst is yet to come. I believe this is the tip of the iceberg. That evil conspired to give Donald J. Trump the opportunity to do much damage to the world. 4 years is a long time. The shocking thing is that people WILLINGLY did this terrible thing. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee! :)
      December 26, 2016 2:56 AM MST

Hold on! Who gave us the largest tax ever in American history?  Barack who?  Obamacare?  AND this tax was mostly placed on the poorer wage earner families. AND if you chose not to participate, you were fined. Not participating again? BIGGER fine. Screwin' the poorest people in America. You can't say nothin' about tRump. 
      December 26, 2016 7:42 AM MST

Re: "Hold on! Who gave us the largest tax ever in American history?"

That would be Saint Ronald Reagan.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/biggest-tax-increase-in-history/

You are welcome to answer with something besides Vast Right Wing Echo Chamber talking points at any time...;-D... This post was edited by OldSchoolTheSKOSlives at December 26, 2016 7:55 AM MST
      December 26, 2016 7:54 AM MST

You mean from the Bible?  Relax!  Trump is not a Biblical figure. 
      November 10, 2016 2:34 PM MST

I think the evil despot known as Donald J. Trump  has been given the power to do great harm and I think the devil is involved. There is no other explanation for it. All the evil in the world conspired to put him in a place of power where he can do the most damage to the world. He has 4 years to do it. Perfect setup. Lots of time. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday bh! :)
      December 26, 2016 2:52 AM MST

We haven't begun to experience what is prophesied to be the great tribulation culminating with the war of Armageddon. (revelation 16:14,16)As hard as it  will be, those surviving will enter into the new system of things under the heavenly messianic kingdom. (revelation 7:9-14; 21:3-5)this is what I pray i will be a part of.
      December 25, 2016 11:18 PM MST

Do you have a "when" it will begin in mind Autumn?  What will be the first sign? I think having an evil despot like Donald J. Trump  be given the power he has to do great harm is an abomination engineered by the Devil. I do. Why so many people participated in it willingly I shall never understand but I think God is weeping. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 26, 2016 2:50 AM MST
      December 26, 2016 2:49 AM MST

Rosie, according to the Jehovah Witnesses, the end times started in 1914 with world war 1 and people who were alive then would be alive to see the end of the world.
    Well those people are long gone and we are still here so that ends that theory.
    And they also believe that unless you are a witness, if and when the tribulation does come you will be dead, because they believe they are the only ones who will survive it.
    But only God can make that judgement call and we can't hide behind a religion thinking we are safe.
      December 26, 2016 9:54 AM MST

Your last line Lulu sums it up for me!  Only GOD knows.
      December 26, 2016 9:55 AM MST

Totally Peas.
      December 26, 2016 10:15 AM MST

I agree with thee Lulu'sMom.  I mean a belief/faith cannot protect you against a devil. Trump is an evil despot that many so-called "religious" people want as their head of state. I will never understand that. Something is very wrong with them in my opinion and I'm not skilled enough to know exactly what it is that could cause anyone to vote for a devil. But they did. They went to rallies  and still go even after they elected him. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      December 27, 2016 5:45 AM MST

Rosie the time is fast approaching. Yet the time and exact date we don't know. (Matthew 24:36)The bible does not indicate what world leaders will be in power when the great tribulation will unleash. The sobering counsel given by the Lord and King Jesus Christ was to stay awake and alert as to the sign of the end of this satanic system of things. (Mark 13:33; Luke 21:34-36)
      December 26, 2016 6:48 PM MST

I think the appearance of a devil like Trump must be significant. That we would not cast him out and revile him and shun him stuns me. That he would be supported and elected as our next head of state shocks me. He is evil incarnate. We have never seen the likes of him and I doubt we will survive him. Thank you for your reply Autumn! :)
      December 27, 2016 5:47 AM MST

• I think people have said this for centuries now. Most have always said it about the president if he were not from their party. The stock market is up, several hundred jobs have been saved and he's not even in office yet. I'm not one of his biggest supporters, but I'm willing to give him a chance. I think the great divide in this country is getting very old and very trite. You have racial tension going on right now, and the Dems and Reps are at each others throats. Christians against Islam. What the heck good is it doing for us to be tearing ourselves apart into smaller and smaller groups? The politicians are not the only ones destroying this country, we are doing a damn good job of accomplishing that ourselves. There is no way for us to unite and make any changes as long as we continue to point the finger of blame at our neighbors.  I am so tired of the division that I could just walk outside at start screaming. Someone at sometime planted a seed of doubt in the American people and we are allowing it to bloom into a blasted forest. We are nurturing hate instead love, division instead of unison, doubt instead of confidence, fear instead of strength. When will enough be enough? When we are all dead in the streets? 
      December 26, 2016 8:03 PM MST

Thank you for your thoughtful answer Karen, I disagree with it almost completely. "We" are not nurturing hate. The person who will be the next head of state is doing that very nicely because his choices for his administration are all people who hate. I think Trump is evil incarnate. In every measure of the man he comes up woefully lacking . Yet so-called "religious" people support him and like what he stands for and went to his rallies and still do. In my opinion he should have been rejected immediately and tossed out. Bounced. But there is something in people that reacted positively to the man and that is a very scary thing to me. Give him a chance to do what he promised to do? He already is acting as if he is the president. He won't shut up. He does not know his place. Like any bully he just takes  power and uses it promiscuouly and wantonly for his own evil purposes and it will not serve us well. Happy Tuesday.
      December 27, 2016 5:52 AM MST

All i can tell you is about  Bible prophecy. You are within your right to accept what is written or refuse. Many doubted and refused to accept the coming of the global flood.  (Matthew 24:39)
      December 26, 2016 8:14 PM MST

Thank you for your reply Autumn. As you know the Bible can  be interpreted in different ways and has always been that way Some believe it is the Word of God. Some believe it is mostly parable. It was written over many years by different men who chose which books to include and which to exclude because of their agendas at that time. Imperfect men. So we take from it what is meaningful to us within the limits of our ability to understand. :) This post was edited by RosieG at December 29, 2016 5:09 PM MST
      December 27, 2016 5:54 AM MST

Many hold to this reasoning, I know many are confused and at a loss as to what to expect in the future. So it was also in Noah's time. Most decided to interpret the warning and message of the time in their own way. The result was that only eight survived the flood, when so many more could have been saved. (1peter 3:20) This post was edited by Autumnleaves at December 29, 2016 5:18 PM MST
      December 29, 2016 5:17 PM MST

No it is not. Don't rush it.
      December 29, 2016 5:28 PM MST