Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Finance » Ok, ok, I understand your silence can’t be bought, you have morals. So how much to rent it while I still have time to leave the country?

Ok, ok, I understand your silence can’t be bought, you have morals. So how much to rent it while I still have time to leave the country?

[~]

Posted - March 31

Responses

50K- this is an over estimate, just in case, whatever is left I'll send back to you.  Will you take bitcoin in exchange?  
    hahahaha just kidding!!!!!

Actually you may be able to stay without charge, if you mow my lawn. I am hopeful  that is the case, if I can get my hand mower fixed. I'll let you know. 

This post was edited by . at April 1, 2024 8:30 PM MDT
      March 31, 2024 2:42 PM MDT

Why is it I have the impression you’re always trying to get me out in your yard on very hot days to perform various and sundry tasks of a strenuous nature?  Oh, wait; I just now figured out what you’re up to! Aren’t you ashamed of yourself? Grrrrrrrrrr.

P.S. Don’t try to farm my services to Welby Quentin. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
      ~

April 1, 2024 9:17 PM MDT

No shame whatsoever, looking for a boy toy who knows how to tie his shoes, so you didn't make the cut. Tho thorry, guess Jane is your gal after all. 
      April 1, 2024 9:33 PM MDT

Oops! 

~

April 1, 2024 10:48 PM MDT

hahahaha, much better, outa sight outa mind...however....you are planning a love nest for you and Jane? You missed the second cut as well. 
    Now you are not even in the running, you blew it...forever. 

This post was edited by . at April 2, 2024 11:07 PM MDT
      April 2, 2024 5:11 AM MDT

"Hey, you guy!  You by the lawn mower!!!"

April 2, 2024 2:35 PM MDT

hahahahaha!!!!! Lawnmower guy has lost, he can't hear you through his tears.  Good luck with that. 

This post was edited by . at April 4, 2024 7:02 PM MDT
      April 3, 2024 3:34 AM MDT

Buckets of cold water to throw on Welby over here, people! Buckets, I said, buckets! Keep the line moving, don’t give him the slightest chance to cool down even a little bit! Otherwise, we’ll have an uncontrollable monster on our hands. Grrrrrr. 

~

April 4, 2024 7:07 PM MDT

Far be it from me to stand tn the way of your departure.  Mum's the word. No charge.
      April 1, 2024 8:31 PM MDT

As I always say, you think of every angle, don’t you? I love the way your plan plays out. You feign disinterest in taking hush money from me, and you do it publicly. That way, it covers our tracks when we both skip town and skip the US for greener pastures in some foreign locale (that has no extradition treaty with the United States).  All of your history on here concerning me leads everyone to believe you can’t stand me, so no one would suspect we’ve run off together. The money that I don’t spend to keep you quiet is in reality useful for us when you and I set up our lust nest. 

I’ll even let you get away with that typo while I’m at it. Grrrrrr.
      ~

April 1, 2024 10:41 PM MDT

Ur delusional. U know that, rite?
      April 2, 2024 9:21 AM MDT

Awwwww, how cute. Writing to me in baby talk.  

~

April 2, 2024 11:13 PM MDT