Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Real Estate » What do you look for when choosing a real estate agent? Would their political affiliation affect your decision ?

What do you look for when choosing a real estate agent? Would their political affiliation affect your decision ?

https://magarealty.com/

Posted - May 11

Responses

Definitely would not choose that guy, he's an idiot in my opinion. 
      May 11, 2024 8:24 PM MDT

I trust you but I'm not going to click on that article, hehe. 

Yeah, I'd be concerned if a real estate agent even felt the need to express their political affiliation to me.
      May 12, 2024 4:00 AM MDT

I have a real estate agent who is very good  I have no idea what her political affiliation is because it doesn't matter or affect her ability to help me find the right home for me.
      May 12, 2024 7:11 AM MDT

But do you get a free AR-15 when you close the deal? 
      May 12, 2024 7:15 AM MDT

Maybe - Pennsylvania is a swing state. :)
      May 12, 2024 8:40 AM MDT

We vote everyday, with our dollars. And those companies after use those dollars to donate to different sides of political parties.   

If I knew there was an agency that only donates to conservatives, I will go to that one first.  I will not pay more than a fair price from anyone.

And yes the "free AR" would certainly give them a further leg up on any other company.  I want on for the reason they said on the site.    This post was edited by my2cents at May 12, 2024 8:24 AM MDT
      May 12, 2024 8:22 AM MDT