Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Food and Drink » How do you feel about trying new foods—excited or cautious?

How do you feel about trying new foods—excited or cautious?

Posted - May 12

Responses

I don't mind trying new foods as long as they're cooked.  I won't try anything that is raw.  It's one of the reasons I won't eat sushi.
      May 12, 2024 7:02 AM MDT

Cautious.   I can normally look at something and know if I will like it.  
      May 12, 2024 7:47 AM MDT

Same here. 
      May 12, 2024 10:38 AM MDT

Enjoy trying new foods from other lands, most of their spices are a real treat, however, don't do; hot and spicy, anything that shimmies before you cook it except for eggs, no insects, monkey meat, wild animals, any meat that has a strong taste to it like lamb, deer or seafood that taste like the ocean. 
    Love Indian, Jamaican (Stew Pot Chicken), Thai, some African and some oriental dishes. I would probably make a good vegetarian since it's the seasoning that I enjoy the most, (love mild curry). 
    Animal meat has become too dangerous to eat in other countries from what I hear.  Animal meat in America is pumped full of hormones and other disgusting things, really don't completely trust "organic" cage free, free range anything anymore.  The vegetables are just as bad, everything is contaminated with something these days, unless it comes from your own garden it's a risk we all have to take. 

May 12, 2024 10:37 AM MDT

I don't get excited about food...I am not a big fan of eating. I would try new things, though.
      May 12, 2024 12:47 PM MDT