Active Now

Echooos
Discussion » Questions » Travel » Theres a country i wanted to move but from what i read online, i couldnt...

Theres a country i wanted to move but from what i read online, i couldnt...

hi yall, i have a question,....

theres a nice country i thought i could go there maybe one day...

but let me explain...

i would just need a form of social assistance/wellfare , just to eat.... cuz i know i wont get hired or whatever...

anyways...

the country in question, i read on their website , that the only way to get official citizenship.... is to pay 100,000 $ to 'them' LOLLL ( whos them, they say to the country lold )

anyways....

cuz i found they have a program that gives some money to those that dont have income, so we can eat.....

but i read we must have a citizenship card, to be accessible to the program....

so... yall.... do that means i could not go live there and strive , cuz they wont be able to give me the aid program.....

unless i be able to pay 100,000 $ to get the citizenship LOLLLDDD ???

anyways thats cool cuz the copuntry seems awesome, so that keeps 'aliens' out, by asking 100k$ , it keep people from taking that country as a dirt ground...

but me im a special case... i know i can make money and be successful... but here its harder in canada , i have a police file now , and whatever....
i need a car to be able to store stuffs Inside , so i can start making money,

or maybe i should try to look for another country to go ? instead of this one

Posted - December 3, 2016

Responses

What country?
      December 3, 2016 1:08 PM MST

a terrible country, near afghanistan
      December 3, 2016 1:16 PM MST

Why would you want to move there? Not a "nice" region.
      December 3, 2016 1:32 PM MST

I doubt you'll have any luck finding a country that will take you if you're unwilling to find work. Most people can find something, but it's not always work you want to do. And, your criminal record will follow you everywhere. All modernized countries will research you and make sure you're safe and self-sufficient before they let you in. 

Think of it this way- If you had a house and had to work to keep up your expenses, would you willingly let anyone who wanted to move in and support them? I think not...
      December 3, 2016 1:16 PM MST

• Bless you there are no rules against posting the same thing over and over but in this case you know all the answers.. the country, Pakistan would NOT want you without a lot of money, they have NO form of welfare unless you have family there.. they dont take kindly to strangers and they do have a very strictly Muslim culture.. 

I honestly think you need to concentrate on being where you are now and trying to improve that.
      December 3, 2016 1:17 PM MST

thanks you. i know, me too i wanna start from where i am, but with police file, they can always see my face etc etc

its annoying i feel its worst ..

i can progress, its just i need at least a car, because im sellin stuffs, and i have no home , nowhere, etc...

so if i have a car i can store the stuffs inside, then ill be able to make sales and such...

my stuffs are all at mom's house, but i have conflicts with my mom, so she wont let me use my stufffs there...

and people say this police file they might keep it for years , im like what the hell.

anyways thanks..
      December 3, 2016 1:21 PM MST

• i highly doubt you can just knock on some countries door and ask to squat on their dime. This is why you have girl problems ...if you're greatest ambition is to move to a country so you can file for welfare?? ... No offence But you should aim a bit higher in life :/ 
      December 3, 2016 1:34 PM MST