Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Books and Literature » Have you ever seen a movie or read a book whose ending you didn't like? How would you rewrite the 2016 prez election outcome? Why?

Have you ever seen a movie or read a book whose ending you didn't like? How would you rewrite the 2016 prez election outcome? Why?

Posted - December 4, 2016

Responses

• Yes, I have. I read a mystery novel that had two mysteries in it: one of them was solved by the end, and the other one was not, despite about a 1/3 of the book being dedicated to it. It made me want to throw the book in the fire afterward. 

I would rewrite the 2016 election so that we'd all be feeling the Bern right now. American really grinds my gears. 
      December 4, 2016 9:54 AM MST

realistically : the russians did it; election invalidated; go back, do it again.
    dramatized : trump goes more n more off the rails, ala his  taiwan bollix;
    his tweetantrums get even MORE disruptive: he's bashing corporations causing them to lose $billions in stock value overnite;
    Melancholia, in hiding in nyc, files a restraining order vs him;
    Fist fight w/ both his sons: 6 very black eyes;
    Ben Carson plays shrink, orders electro-shock therapy for Don-il  Duce;
    il Duce gets word to  the Brutaliano Family in nyc, bunch of 1970's Caddy's crash the gates @ Fort Eagles Nest Trump...
    [© Minister of Truth, 2016]

December 14, 2016 9:14 AM MST