Active Now

Echooos
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » so you've had a tough week ...

so you've had a tough week ...

.. life isn't going as you planned ... Is it really that bad?

Posted - December 6, 2016

Responses

• No not really.  I have my problems just like anyone else but I'm truly lucky and have it much easier than most other people in this world.
    I'm grateful.
      December 6, 2016 4:40 AM MST

• I think that's a good but realistic answer ... Yep, life can always be better .... But it's easy to be far worse too
      December 6, 2016 4:44 AM MST

• Right!  I've been hungery, yet I have never endured true starvation.  Thirsty, yet never without clean water.  I've been cold, but never too long without some form of shelter. My body aches, but is still functional, healthy,  and intact.
    Lot's of people have, many have even died because of them.
      December 6, 2016 5:40 AM MST

• nice answer
      December 6, 2016 8:24 PM MST

bad but never boring
      December 6, 2016 5:06 AM MST

Could always be tougher. I won't complain. Friends will be there for me when needed, and besides a cold I'm doing good health wise. It's a lovely pic of the little guy, and even he is smiling I'm so thankful that my kids are healthy. Hmm.
      December 6, 2016 5:44 AM MST

• He is an inspiration :)
      December 6, 2016 6:47 AM MST

He, and a lot of others that never makes it into any media. They are an inspiration and a reminder for us... :-)
      December 6, 2016 6:50 AM MST

• Yes  ... I think we all need reminding at times ... I know I do :)
      December 6, 2016 7:02 AM MST

:-)
      December 6, 2016 7:06 AM MST

• You're supposed to be busy!
      December 6, 2016 7:06 AM MST

Hmm. Not any longer. ;-)
      December 6, 2016 7:13 AM MST

I'm not going to share this (so I guess I don't have a heart :( )but yeah. I have it much better than most people on this planet. 
      December 6, 2016 5:46 AM MST

• Yesterday was a great day as I got to talk to two of my best friends that live in other states and we had a good time laughing and joking. So life isn't all that bad at times. Seeing that picture just makes me realize how lucky I am to have come home in one piece. Feel down? Just grab your phone and call some old friends and enjoy ! 
      December 6, 2016 6:21 AM MST

• Good answer ... It's the simple things which mean the most ... good friends and health
      December 6, 2016 6:46 AM MST

• Thank you.
      December 6, 2016 1:58 PM MST

Why wouldn't he smile?  He is a child.  He was not told that he has a reason to grieve.  His spirit is still intact and he is happy because that is the natural state of all God's creatures.   Only an adult would turn this into a tragedy.  He has every chance to have a happy life.   All he has to do is keep this attitude.   Of course, he probably won't when he evolves into a thinking, complaining adult, but he is starting out right.  Most children don't want to be unhappy.   It takes very little to cause their true spirits to shine forth. 

Now pain?  That is another story.  I know he went through hell before this brace thing happened. But children seem to be very resilient. 
      December 6, 2016 6:56 AM MST

I've had my share of grief. yet my problems pale in comparison to how others conline to suffer. I hold on to my hope for a better future, most don't believe in such a belief. (1peter 3:13)

December 9, 2016 12:23 AM MST