Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » In a crisis what will Trump do being surrounded by people who don't have a clue due to lack of experience?

In a crisis what will Trump do being surrounded by people who don't have a clue due to lack of experience?

Posted - December 13, 2016

Responses

• Probably the same as Obama did ! Nothing ! Except Obama would make a big speech about all he would do but never did anything. Hillary was too inept to even handle the Secretary of State job, she would do even less. Maybe Trump just might make some changes for the good and handle himself well instead of like Obama that made the U.S. a laughing stock.
    So, out of the worst of two evils? We got the better one of the two.
      December 13, 2016 11:32 AM MST

@MJW -- Could you explain SPECIFICALLY which crises President Obama responded to with inaction and what actions you would prefer he had taken?
      December 13, 2016 11:35 AM MST

• I haven't seen him do one thing....period.
      December 13, 2016 1:12 PM MST

@MJW -- You didn't answer my question.

In the absence of any specific complaints, you open yourself up to the suspicion that your objections to President Obama are just the usual "TEH STOOPID EBIL LIBRUHLZ IS STOOPD...AND EBIL!" whinging.
      December 13, 2016 9:01 PM MST

• This site is a waste of time. Bunch of Commies. You know so much? You tell me just what he has done. ISIS? Nothing, Ukraine? Nothing. Vetting Immigrants? Nothing. Long list of nothings !
      December 14, 2016 6:57 AM MST

And thus my point is proven...;-D...
      December 14, 2016 8:10 AM MST

Thank you for your reply MJW. You didn't answer the question I asked. You used it as an excuse to insult Obama. Why you chose that route I do not know. It is typical of those who are unable to answer the questions I ask but want to join in so they can spread their views, however irrelevant they may be.  Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday. I totally disagree with every word you wrote. So what, right?
      December 14, 2016 3:57 AM MST

Hello Rosie:

It's all conjecture at this point..  So, all we have to go by is what he SAID, or what the people he's appointing to powerful positions, SAID..

I BELIEVE he will CRUSH dissent..  He SAID so, after all. It begins, innocently enough, with his proclamation that people who BURN the flag should LOSE their citizenship and go to jail..  Does anybody think he's kidding??  He's going to put that into practice ON the North Dakota pipeline protesters.  It'll be DOWNHILL after that.

Consider this; if Obama's cops are using water cannons on the protesters in the dead of the North Dakota winter, imagine what Trump will do to them. They ARE Indians, after all..  Trump IS a white guy..  Don't white guys kill Indians??  We always have, haven't we?

excon This post was edited by excon at December 14, 2016 3:58 AM MST
      December 13, 2016 11:49 AM MST

I disagree with thee my friend and here's why. Let me put it to you in terms of being a business owner since that's what you can relate to.  Would you hire people who had no experience, no education that was required to do the jobs in your company that needed doing? Unlikely. Here's a better question. Would you want to lead a company whose business you knew nothing about? Would you hire people who knew nothing about it either? How could you possibly expect to be successful if everyone including you is a novice? That's what I'm getting at. Now is it possible that they would all do the right thing? I suppose although I have no idea what the odds are of that. We already know PET is selling America out to Russia. We already know he hired a guy who was awarded the "Friend of Russia" medal. So the three of them will see to it that everything is coming up roses for Russia. PET as prez of the US of A...Tillerson as secretary of state...and Putin as the puppetmaster. There is no doubt about that. PET has NEVER ONCE criticized Putin. He is attacking his own Intelligence Departments and defending Putin. What more do YOU need to know to show what is going on right now?  We're doomed. Monday the Electoral College votes and will quite likely put the nails in the coffin and seal our fate. Unless things can be turned around.  What are the odds of that?  Thank you for your thoughtful analysis excon and Happy Wednesday!  :)  As for crushing people of color of course he will. He is a racist, remember? He has Steve Bannon, ultra racist, as his chief of staff. Unless he hires David Duke too what better proof could there be that he is an ALT RIGHT WHITE racist too?  :(  Maybe one day all Native Americans will turn against the white oppressors who drove them from their land. One can only wish that one day all Native Americans will receive restitution for the terrible injustices done to them since "the white man" arrived to take their lands away from them.  :( Maybe one day justice will prevail?
      December 14, 2016 4:09 AM MST

He'd hold his chin in a pondering sort of way and then state that the crises is Obama or Hillary fault. Then he would probably rub his hands together in delighted sort of way and then go make a tweet about it Cheers!
      December 13, 2016 6:02 PM MST

Comparatively brief answer Nanoose but I think you nailed it! Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday to you m'dear! :(
      December 14, 2016 4:11 AM MST