Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Science and Technology » How many Flat Earth idiots voted for Trump? He loves the uneducated.....

How many Flat Earth idiots voted for Trump? He loves the uneducated.....

Posted - December 23, 2016

Responses

• I can see this flat earth thing was much deeper than I at first gave it credit for... I was assuming no one, but no one seriously thought that.. but you reminded me that there are some very odd people who believe a lot of things they just should know better about  :(
      December 23, 2016 11:00 AM MST

Oh they dreamed of God and he told them it was flat.  I am serious.   That is what they said.

Imagination?  Overdrive?  What about all of us that God told the world was round?  This could get ugly.  What about those people who God gave a BRAIN to that went to school and used the equipment God inspired to be invented so they could prove that the earth is round?  What about all those people?  Are they just not saved?

Oh wait.  I forgot the obvious.

if the world is flat, where are the ends at?  Or is the flat earth infinite?  Where do the edges lie?  Has anyone fallen off?

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at December 23, 2016 11:19 AM MST
      December 23, 2016 11:07 AM MST

The Hawking bit is clever, but the narration should have been proof read.
      December 23, 2016 1:30 PM MST

Thanx for the Nicks video, Chruch!
      December 23, 2016 4:27 PM MST

enough
      December 23, 2016 12:13 PM MST

A scene from The American President, the 1995 Aaron Sorkin film about a widower in the White House running against a right-wing demagogue is instructive. Michael J. Fox played an aide who told the president, played by Michael Douglas, that “in the absence of genuine leadership” the people will “listen to anyone who steps up to the microphone. They want leadership. They’re so thirsty for it they’ll crawl through the desert toward a mirage, and when they discover there’s no water, they’ll drink the sand.”

Hmmm.

(Sorry, I did see the movie and I do remember this line, but I lost the reference where I found this.  My apologies.)

This post was edited by tom jackson at December 23, 2016 1:55 PM MST
      December 23, 2016 1:29 PM MST