Active Now

my2cents
Danilo_G
Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » They say you can't choose your family but u can choose your friends, a great new year's resolution is that we all choose our friends wisely

They say you can't choose your family but u can choose your friends, a great new year's resolution is that we all choose our friends wisely

I love people, love to learn, love to share, love to help others become better people.. and I am a hopeless optimist...  but I know from experience that we should all accept that actually some people are irredeemable.. some people exist only to bring others down and are unworthy of our attention... this is my biggest fault - I give people too many chances and tolerate idiots when I should ignore them.. There are some people who just cannot be helped and some people we should just ignore and not rise to their baits... 

Lets hope that in 2017 I am able to continue my journey of self discovery, growing in self awareness, but that alongside that also learn to leave those who are unworthy of my time and efforts to their own fate.

Have a happy 2017 people.. but beware of those emotional vampires x

Posted - December 31, 2016

Responses