Active Now

Echooos
Discussion » Questions » Politics » Trump is asking Congress to fund this Wall? When is this piece of trash getting impeached?

Trump is asking Congress to fund this Wall? When is this piece of trash getting impeached?

Posted - January 6, 2017

Responses

I don't think Trump will ever be impeached but I do think he is headed for a mental breakdown and soon he will be in the loonie bin playing with sock puppets. And I think the thought of that will make up for the Christmas jollies I lost because of Trump (had a hard time being 100% jolly because of the things he was saying). Another possibly is Trump will step down but knowing Trump he won't inform the press he will just not show up for work one day then go make a tweet - Bad cold today # achew achew. Good thing about that is it will happen in the first year and since Trump said he was only going to accent one dollar a year thats all America will owe him. Cheers and happy weekend! This post was edited by Nanoose at January 6, 2017 12:26 PM MST
      January 6, 2017 12:07 PM MST

The Republican Congress will never do that. They're too busy licking their chops because they'll soon have all their pet projects funded and laws against everything they hate approved.
      January 6, 2017 12:10 PM MST