Didge
Plingsby
Red Steele
TomThumb
driftwood
Zack - Mr. GenXer
Salt and Red Pepper
Lulu'sMom
President Mayhem vs. Sharonna
TammyV2.0
PeaPod
SayitinaSong
Pepper Pot
thundercatmartin
Maurice214
SA (SuperA)  :)
Discussion » Questions » Current Events and News » Are you going to see any of these?

Are you going to see any of these?

• 2709
    I might see some when they get to Family Video in a few months.
    2

• 10454
    Each one looks more lame than the last one.  Is this what passes for entertainment these days?   This post was edited by President Mayhem vs. Sharonna at January 7, 2017 8:27 AM MST
    0

• 403
    I'm sure I'll watch most of them when they hit HBO or Showtime and if they really look good? I'll watch them on Pay-for-View which is a hell of a lot cheaper than going to the noisy theaters.
    1

• 2709
    I agree...also you can pause for pee and beer breaks.
    3

• 403
    Yep ! I used to sneak a couple of beers into the theater to watch a movie but can't anymore.
    2

• 10454
    They all look like they suck
    2

• 403
    Highly possible! One reason I wait for them to come out on HBo or something. I can always change the channel!
    1

• 2488
    Hm, let's see.
    Resident Evil, I like Zombie movies. . .Beauty and the Beast. . .Aliens, maybe, Prometheus was sort of crappie. . . .World war Z, because it is a Zombie movie, but it has Brad Pitt in it so, I know it is going to suck as much as the first one.   . .Planet of the Apes. . . Dunkirk, maybe. . . The Dark Tower, Steven King, gotta watch it. . . 
    Definitely not watching:  Fast and Furious (homoerotic in disguise), Logan (enough with this guy and the rest of the superhero movies), Star Wars (I'd have to watch too many movies to catch up).  The Great Wall, (Chinese wall, Matt Damon, Chinese !?!,)
    And, It (Have you seen the new clown?)
    Thanks S, good post.

1

• 857
    The last movie I saw was Fantastic Beasts and only as a treat to my boy. Prior to that, I may have been in a movie theater 1 other time in the last 10 years.

I usually wait until I can watch it at home. So no, probably not.
    1

• 4752
    Oh boy more lame Star Wars( disney no less),  Planet of the Apes( the first one was crap lol),   another Alien movie ( meh to the whole series),   Super-hero movies( >_<), Fast and the Furious ( who watches these?), a non-canon Blade Runner movie, a Saw movie?   ( no thanks).   I also hear there is a new Childs Play movie coming out ( christ's sakes).

Guardians of the Galaxy and the Dunkirk movie are the only ones I have even a remote interest in.  The new Friday the 13th seems interesting but I have expectations of being disappointed.
    1

• 1144
    Ummmm - no.
    1

• 4752
    What if Sam Elliot was in them?
    1

• 1144
    Nope - I could print a picture of Sam Elliott and look at it any time I wanted. :)
    0

• 50
    All except for the one's without crashes, violence, murder, mayhem, gratuitous sex, shootings, and explosions.
    0

• 3115
    probably not
    0

• 3452
    I don't go to theaters so I'll see them if they seem to interest me when and if they cross my viewing path.
    0