Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » answerMug Members » Are you a woman, if you are please answer this.

Are you a woman, if you are please answer this.

I'd like a woman's opinion and answer to this question.  I'll post it in the reply.

Thanks

Posted - January 7, 2017

Responses

• Wait, let me look.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................yes, I'm a woman. What can I do for you? I just bet it involves....................... Image result for trash bag clothes pic
      January 7, 2017 7:43 PM MST

Some yes and no.  What is your opinion on guys who wear them as clothing and would you date a guy like that.

thanks
      January 7, 2017 7:48 PM MST

• Well, I'd see him as different, for sure, but, yes, if he were what I look for on the inside, his outside is not going to matter to me. Get my drift? The inside is where it's at, for ME, anyway.
      January 7, 2017 7:50 PM MST

• Oh, and, you're welcome. :)
      January 7, 2017 7:51 PM MST

Oh, ok.  if you were dating him and he asked you to wear some would you or not.  Also when should he tell the date about his trash bag wearing.
      January 7, 2017 7:54 PM MST

• Ya know what? I probably would. I'm a fun kind of person. I'd want to please my man.
    YOU should tell your date before very far in. Just MY opinion.  Not TOO soon, though; it would probably be in your favour, should the woman know you at least a little, so that she isn't as easily scared off. :) (I mean, if she WERE going to run for the hills)
      January 7, 2017 8:01 PM MST