Discussion » Questions » Politics » IF an athlete COULD have won WITHOUT using steroids, but used 'em anyway, should he be forgiven??

IF an athlete COULD have won WITHOUT using steroids, but used 'em anyway, should he be forgiven??

Hello:

Yes, I'm talking about Trump..  Not only did Russia help him, our own FBI did too...  He's NOT legitimate, is he??

excon

Posted - January 14, 2017

Responses

So was Bill Clinton not legitimate President because Bush guy was arrested right before the election? 

If Natenyahu had been defeated would his replacement not be legitimate because of the USAs involvement in trying to get Natenyahu defeated?

What exactly was in the wiki leaks emails that "turned" the election? I don't believe they mattered much. People who liked Hillary dismissed then those didn't liked them. Personally I remember very little just them using some un-pc terms about minorities. 

Trump won because of the same reason almost every other President wins:  "it's the economy, stupid".
    Clinton signed NAFTA and people know their jobs left.  Trump is the first politician who said we can get those jobs back and more. All of the others on both sides have said 'They are gone they aren't coming back and that's the way it is. Businesses grow, they leave and new one replace them.'  The American people have always said BS but have never had a politician agree. Trump did and that is why he won.
      January 14, 2017 8:06 AM MST

Hello again, my:

I can tell your support for him is waning..  You DON'T like the tweets either.  You WANT him to be someone you can be PROUD of.  But, it isn't working out that way.

excon This post was edited by excon at January 14, 2017 8:49 AM MST
      January 14, 2017 8:48 AM MST

As long as he continues to keep/bring jobs in the USA ....he has my support. 

January 14, 2017 9:23 AM MST

i dont see why not
      January 16, 2017 4:31 PM MST