Discussion » Questions » Babies and Kids » Remember when "kids" used to rebel instead of be slaves to corporations like Millenials?

Remember when "kids" used to rebel instead of be slaves to corporations like Millenials?

#MillenialTwitterRebel

Posted - January 18, 2017

Responses

• Well of course I totally respect your right to your opinion, and it may be that that's true in part or in some parts of the world and far be it for me to disagree, which of course I would never dare do... but I think some do still rebel..  lots do even.. I think some parts of the world, of course no disrespect to yours, are less money and power orientated.  
      January 18, 2017 4:04 PM MST

• You've never actually talked to a millennial in your entire life without dismissing their existence before you could have any kind of real conversation, have you?
      January 18, 2017 8:25 PM MST

Wrong. They can barely have a conversation. When you get one out of them THEY DISMISS you for not having the latest iPhone and posting every thought on Twitter, SnapChat, and Instagram.
      January 19, 2017 6:56 AM MST

• No, we dismiss you because you hate us
      January 19, 2017 2:14 PM MST

I'm so sorry I trigger Millenials. This post was edited by Mr. Bromide at January 19, 2017 3:08 PM MST
      January 19, 2017 3:07 PM MST

• I'm not sorry for apparently triggering you by my very existence.
      January 19, 2017 3:40 PM MST