Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Home and Garden » Would you ever move to the Principality of Sealand?

Would you ever move to the Principality of Sealand?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principality_of_Sealand

Posted - February 3, 2017

Responses

• I think you have to be  a family member.
      February 3, 2017 12:24 PM MST

That's racist.
      February 3, 2017 1:16 PM MST

It sounds like it.  Even though the Egyptian Gods believed in marrying their sisters and grandmothers and seemingly not having mongrels as children, do these people know what inner-family breeding will produce?  That makes me shiver just thinking about it.  Ick!

Please don't get me wrong... I do like the Egyptian Gods very much.  I'm just not to hip on regular people participating in such things.  I don't think the output is going to be a pretty one.
      February 6, 2017 9:53 PM MST

• All sorts of wickedness lives in the sea, so no.
      February 3, 2017 2:04 PM MST

• I don't think Paddy welcomes visitors. Of course, if I came bearing gifts...

But it reminded me of a couple of lived in the boonies to the west of Sydney. They wanted aristocratic titles but those are hard to come by in what was little more than a trailer park, so they changed their names officially. His first name is now Lord and her first name is now Lady. Crazy, huh? 
      February 3, 2017 2:13 PM MST

That is one trailer park I certainly will not be occupying.  Yes, that is crazy-weird, crazy!
      February 6, 2017 9:48 PM MST

I must be confused on this.  I did open your link and to me it just looks like a big gun post with what might be a soccer or football field in the middle.  That is what they are trying to claim as a country?? 
    If so, my answer is definitely not.

WOW!  What is the world coming to?!  
    Please don't answer that.  It's a rhetorical question.
      February 6, 2017 9:59 PM MST