Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Hypothetical question. If you were boarding a plane, and you saw Ivanka Trump, and had to pass her seat to get to yours.....

Hypothetical question. If you were boarding a plane, and you saw Ivanka Trump, and had to pass her seat to get to yours.....

Would you continue to your seat like a well-behaved citizen, or would you stop to harass her because you don't like her dad?

Posted - February 11, 2017

Responses

While I definitely don't like her dad, I certainly wouldn't harass her. I cannot think of a single like-minded friend who would do that either. To be honest, it sounds more like something that a Trumpite would do to an Obama or Clinton daughter. :(

February 11, 2017 10:05 PM MST

• I'd pass on to my seat. I don't harass people whether I like them or not. I have nothing against Ivanka, I think she's very pretty and she seems like a nice genuine person. 
      February 11, 2017 10:19 PM MST

• I'd pass by, take my seat, and spend the rest of the trip wondering what she'd done to upset the old guy so much that she had to fly economy class with the rest of us peasants.
      February 11, 2017 11:09 PM MST

I'd be happy because I was on a private jet. 
      February 12, 2017 1:47 AM MST

• "I'd just keep walking and hope
     that she doesn't ask me for
            my autograph."

February 12, 2017 2:03 AM MST

I'm better than her dad, and know how to control myself. Btw, there would be plenty of stuff to make me dislike her. Her dad would be the minor issue here, as I evaluate people for those they are themselves. Mhmm.
      February 12, 2017 2:14 AM MST

I probably wouldn't even recognize her. I might think she looked familiar but not care too much. Even if I recognized her, I wouldn't bother her at all. I wouldn't even bother someone I hated, I would just think "eww it's you" and move on with my life.
      February 12, 2017 6:25 AM MST

I'd move on!
    shes done nothing to me.
      February 12, 2017 6:39 AM MST

• I wouldn't harass her, heck, I wouldn't harass her dad....not worth my time to do so. If I was on a plane, I would be going somewhere nice and wouldn't ruin it like that.
      February 12, 2017 6:51 AM MST

• I would simply walk on by and continue to my seat. I would so the same regardless of whoever I passed. 
      February 12, 2017 6:53 AM MST

I would just continue on to my seat.  I can't hold it against her that she has an a$$hole for a father.
      February 12, 2017 10:52 AM MST

Why would I harass her?
    She can't help who her dad is.
      February 12, 2017 10:58 AM MST

i would leave her alone if i had nothing good to say, dont need to get kicked off the plane
      February 12, 2017 9:42 PM MST