Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Bullies believe they show strength by picking fights with everyone. It shows weakness. CALM is strong. COMBATIVE is very weak. Isn't it?

Bullies believe they show strength by picking fights with everyone. It shows weakness. CALM is strong. COMBATIVE is very weak. Isn't it?

Posted - February 14, 2017

Responses

In this day and age of INSTANT GRATIFICATION, knee-jerk reactions such as being combative, gets one the advantage of the attack.  When you have to attack first, you have the advantage.   When you are calm you have to wait the storm.  So hold your head up high and don't be afraid of the dark.  Just think of it.  If we should survive, we win.  Yipee.

This post was edited by WM BARR . =ABSOLUTE TRASH at February 14, 2017 12:31 PM MST
      February 14, 2017 8:27 AM MST

Thank you for your reply Sharonna and Happy Valentine's Day Tuesday to you! :)
      February 14, 2017 12:31 PM MST

That big guy who tried to sucker-punch me in the shower in high school showed much weakness when he ended up on his a**.
      February 14, 2017 11:02 AM MST

You DECKED HIM? ((hugs)) Proud of you I am m'dear. Proud of you I am! Thank you for your reply EleQ! :)
      February 14, 2017 12:32 PM MST