Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » OK. Everything negative is labeled "fake" news and everything positive is labeled "truth". Are you having as hard a time with that as I am?

OK. Everything negative is labeled "fake" news and everything positive is labeled "truth". Are you having as hard a time with that as I am?

Posted - February 17, 2017

Responses

Yep .. That is probably one of my biggest pet peeves.  Although I don't doubt there is 'fake' news .. I can't believe that it's ALL fake .. especially when it shines negatively on him.  He's like a 10 yr old spoiled little brat who doesn't have a clue about how to represent himself by any other means than to look childish and petty.
      February 17, 2017 11:57 AM MST

He is a one-trick pony bikergirl. Every time he opens his mouth he lies/whines/attacks/insults/preens. He doesn't know how to do anything else because he so full of himself! How this guy ever got to be a candidate  I can't figure out. How he got to be head of state? That is one for the ages and maybe one day historians will let us know what happened. Meanwhile we just have to hang in until he is done in and taken out which he will do to himself. He can't shut up. His mouth keeps working against him and he is oblivious to it! SIGH. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      February 18, 2017 3:30 AM MST

I have to agree I also find that very nonpresidential, and irritating. 
      February 17, 2017 12:44 PM MST