Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Questions » Celebrities » Which, if any, celebrities would you find interesting?

Which, if any, celebrities would you find interesting?

Teens enjoy reading about actors and entertainers. Others of us might be interested in the rise and fall of achievers in other fields from sport to business to politics to architecture to .. well you choose. Who interests you? Are you interested in anything other than their achievements? 

Posted - March 4, 2017

Responses

Randy Bachman (from BTO). I already know about his achievements but I bet he has some real interesting stories about the rock and roll life and all the rockers he met. Cheers and happy weekend!
      March 4, 2017 3:25 PM MST

• I've known a few professional entertainers and, you're right, the stories they collect are fascinating. :)
      March 4, 2017 3:50 PM MST

I wonder if he wears a blue collar while taking care of business? 
      March 4, 2017 6:20 PM MST

Maybe in the cool cool cool of the morning after he stayed awake all night. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at March 5, 2017 8:34 AM MST
      March 5, 2017 8:25 AM MST

• I find Matt Damon to be an excellent actor but I find his humanitarian work is on par with his on screen gigs. He is heavily involved in making lives more comfortable, healthier and prosperous throughout the world. I admire that in anyone, not just a famous actor, but when you can use your familiar face to help the world and promote others to do the same, it's a win win situation.
      March 4, 2017 3:31 PM MST

• Nice one, Flo. Good choice.
      March 4, 2017 3:51 PM MST

• Thanks Didge.
      March 4, 2017 3:51 PM MST

Hi Didge~ There are so many to choose from.   It is because of their achievements I have an inside look on their personal lives.  This makes it rather difficult to talk about one without them joining on a medium we all can talk about.
    Let me see.  I would say, I would like to have known Frank Lloyd Wright.  I grew up where he studied but above and beyond geographically speaking, I would like to have known how he saw things.
    Maurits Cornelius Escher is right up there with Frank.
    Another person who intrigues me is Walt Disney. I do believe he had much more insight than just a place for memories to born.
    I could go on Didge, but I will stop.  My list is too long.  
    Great Question though.  I made me think to look into them a little bit more. :)
      March 25, 2017 1:43 AM MDT