Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » If you believed something were true and everyone turned against you what would you do? Stop talking or keep talking? Why?

If you believed something were true and everyone turned against you what would you do? Stop talking or keep talking? Why?

Posted - March 18, 2017

Responses

• If they could show me proof that I was wrong, I'd stop. That's happened to me before and I'm sure it will happen again. We all get our facts mixed up once in a while, there's no shame in that. Seeing proof you are wrong and not admitting it is a different story. 
      March 18, 2017 10:07 AM MDT

• I would stop talking, focus on what I see as real, and move on; Islam has a saying, "Cry Allah, and leave them in their folly."

If people were being harmed, I would simply stand and block the perpetrators' way, no words needed, and I would take the consequences of that, and have done.
      March 18, 2017 1:24 PM MDT

i would probably stop talking
      March 18, 2017 5:59 PM MDT

• Yes ... I think I would stop. If " everyone" thought I was wrong I would take that into consideration ...  I've been told the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over an over and over and over and over .... Would you stop? ;)
      March 18, 2017 7:12 PM MDT