Active Now

Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Could you ever betray anyone/sell them out to the higest bidder just to get a lotta money? Why?

Could you ever betray anyone/sell them out to the higest bidder just to get a lotta money? Why?

Posted - March 20, 2017

Responses

• Abso-farrking-lootly. We all have a price and money is so pretty in Canada ;)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DNSUOFgj97M

So  glad you said no idea remember who I am and I'm aloud answer your questions!!!! I think we gonna be besterest friends since you ran off 30 or 40 My friends I tried bring here ...: yay! You're my new best friend now ;) 
      March 20, 2017 8:11 PM MDT

This reply makes no sense to me. I don't know you. Unless you used to have another internet moniker I never met you before except a couple of times recently here on Answermug. I have no history with you at all.  I have no idea whom your friends are. You are accusing me of driving 30-40 friends away. Seriously . That means I am VERY POWERFUL and can control other people's actions. Seriously? Thank you for your reply though I haven't clue what the point of it is and Happy Tuesday.
      March 21, 2017 3:33 AM MDT