Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » BORDER WALL REQUIREMENTS. See below. Think that will do the job?

BORDER WALL REQUIREMENTS. See below. Think that will do the job?

30-foot high wall
It must look good on the US side
It must be difficult to climb over or cut through

Posted - March 22, 2017

Responses

• There will be no shortage of building materials. We'll be able to stack the bodies of people who died because they have no healthcare. We might even be able to make it higher. Just the stench will keep out the riff-raff 
      March 22, 2017 7:09 AM MDT

Now that is being resourceful my friend! You made a direct connection between two disparate things which  didn't even once occur to me and I do believe it is a valid one! Use whatever we have at hand including dead bodies. SIGH. Thank you for your reply GJ!  :)
      March 22, 2017 7:41 AM MDT

• *SIGH*  I have a feeling that if trumplepoopstain get's his way, there will be no shortage of building material
      March 22, 2017 7:54 AM MDT

I share your view of that too. How sad is that GJ? I dunno. Anymore it's always the same every day. Same words same deeds same MO same same same same same. I wonder what it will take to make things change? :(
      March 22, 2017 7:58 AM MDT

• The answer is very simple, Rosie. GET RID OF HIM

If he doesn't get impeached, We need to hobble him in 2018 and vote his fat a$$ out in 2020

March 22, 2017 8:01 AM MDT

With both House and Senate Republican-controlled do you really think there is any hope in he** of impeaching him? That's a huge worry. Everyone he appointed he can fire except I guess SCOTUS nominees. That is huge power he wields.  So they are all going to fall in line exactly as he wants and dare not cross him. He has already  threatened those who don't vote for TRUMPCARE and said he will come after them. Do you doubt him? Woe is us! :( Thank you for your reply. I vote yes on what you said. If we and others like only had the power to DO IT NOW! :)
      March 23, 2017 6:18 AM MDT

maybe, depends on how they make it
      March 22, 2017 10:18 AM MDT